The Vanishing Glass

The white glow from the scar dies and we see a 10 year old Hillary sleeping. A light turns on and she wakes up.

Aunt Petunia : Up! Get up!

She bangs on the door. The screen shows outside of the room with Aunt Petunia still banging on the door.

"WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING IN A CUPBOARD?!!?" James, Sirius and Remus shout. "Just watch," was all they got in return. "Tunny? But Hillary, where are me and James?" Lily asked after seeing her sister. Hillary just said the same thing again.
"Ary, why didn't you ever tell us about this?" Hermione asked, "I don't know, I guess it never came up," Hillary replied.

Petunia : Now!

She hit the door to the cupboard one more time before heading into the kitchen. Hillary sat up, turned the light on and grabbed her glasses, which had tape on them indicating that they had been broken.

A round and large bot came trudging down the stairs, then stoped close to the bottom, climbing bake up half way then started jumping.

Dudley: Wake up Cousin! We're going to the Zoo!

In the cupboard, dust is seen falling from the stairs and onto Hillary. She goes to get out of the cupboard, but is pushed back in by Dudley, who then slams the door with his foot.

Hillary get out again rubbing her head.

Petunia: Oh! Here he comes, the birthday boy!

Vernon : Happy birthday son.

Hillary comes into the kitchen in very worn out and large clothes.

"What are you wearing!" Mia says, "Dudley's old clothes." Hillary answers her.

Petunia : Why don't you just cook the breakfast and try not to burn anything!

She says to Hillary.

Hillary: Yes, Aunt Petunia.

Petunia covers Dudley's eyes, leading him into the family room.

Petunia: I want everything to be perfect on my Dudley's special day!

She goes and finishes the bacon Petunia had already started.

Vernon : Hurry up! Bring my coffee, girl!

Hillary: Yes, Uncle Vernon.

"She is not a House Elf!" Half the great hall yells, the Purebloods sit there with shocked faces, how could they treat the heir of the Noble House of Potter. Even though the Potters are considered Bloodtrators, they are still a Pureblood family.

Petunia uncovers Dudley's eyes and shows him the huge amount of presents they got for him.

Everyone is shocked. Not even the Pureblood children get that much presents.

Petunia: Aren't they wonderful, darling?

Dudley turns around to face his father.

Dudley: How many are there?

Vernon : 36, counted them myself!

He said proudly.

Dudley: 36! But last year-last year I got 37!

He screamed at him.

The Purebloods were horrified. If they ever spoke to their parents that way... they all just shivered at the thought. "I wouldn't even get past screaming 36, Id already be dead!" Barty Jr. said. The future gen all glare daggers at him and he puts his hands up in defence and turns back to the movie.