The little 'Angel'

August 20th, 2024. 7:28Am. Setting:School classroom.

There it was..that sweet voice he loved. That sweet yet evil voice. He looked up at the door and saw him, Douma. The principal and the school's little Angel. He was majestic, a true angel..but a devil in disguise. He knew about his tricks and evil ways, but he couldn't care about them. He only cared about him. Having his heart for himself was his main priority for this school year..and the next, and the next, and the next.  He must be his lover, his and his only. It was his first day here and he didn't know anyone, but the only person he needed to know was Douma. If he got on his good side, he would be immune to any of his tricks and being expelled..and might even score one.

Once Douma walked inside the room, he looked over At Michikatsu and smiled. He waved at him and set his things down so he could talk to him. Once doing so, he looked at Michikatsu and leaned against the desk behind him. "Hey handsome, never seen you here before. You must be the new kid my dad told me about. I'm Douma! What's your name?" He didn't know why, but for some reason it took a while to even say the most simplest thing like his name. "Michi-..." He stopped, he couldn't say that. That name was a curse, it was the reason for his downfall. He had to come up with a different name, and quick..but, did he hear him correctly. Did he just call him..'handsome'? Something he never heard before in his own middle school and Junior High years. He had to respond quick, come up with something that would keep him interested! "..Kokushibo." Finally..something that was actually something interesting. Not some curse or some name that meant nothing. A name that actually meant something! A name that had an actual purpose in life. Michikatsu is long gone, maybe it time to get creative...

August, 20th. 2024. 7:45AM. Setting:classroom New character:Douma.

It's been a couple minutes since the two began talking, they seemed to have a lot in common. But, there was more to this school than just good scholarships and teachings..all of these students had weird appearances, like Kokushibo. How did he get into this school with six eyes? That would be impossible! But...Douma had rainbow eyes and an outline on his head in the way of a splash. Never mind that, that's probably just some family genes. As the two continue talking, another person walked in. Akaza/Hakuji(correct me if I misspelled his name), along with Daki and Gyutaro. The three put their stuff down and relaxed, Daki and Gyutaro walked over to Douma and began talking to him while Akaza sat down in his chair and closed his eyes to get some extra Zzz. "Douma! We should go shopping this weekend, I heard Versace just dropped some new clothes and shoes. We should get them before it's too late." Daki grabbed his attention like a spider to its food. The two began talking about their shopping plans and making even more plans for the weekend. Michik-...hm, I mean..Kokushibo pulled out his phone and began scrolling through TikTok, not bothered by the conversation in front of him. But his upper eyes were locked on Douma's figure. Just the way the uniform tugged on just the right spots made him feel warm inside..like he had butterflies in his stomach that were begging for escape.

Akaza stayed silent and tried to keep his cool, but being behind Kokushibo and having to hear Douma's voice just ticked his off. He needed Koyuki now, he couldn't wait till his next class. If anything, he just needed to do some journaling. He got that technique from Nakime, he always saw her doing that and wondered why before realizing it to release her anger from Douma. He decided to do the same, he took his notebook out and began writing multiple things. He had so much stress on himself, yet Douma and Kokushibo were the main things that he was writing about.

I'll make another part the next day, I'm tired😭 anyways.

August 2oth, 2024. No time. Setting:classroom. New characters: Daki, Gyutaro, Akaza/Hakuji, Koyuki?