She's smiling so hard and it's making me blush, she has the most beautiful smile i've ever seen.

I didn't even really care what her response was cause I knew she wasn't going to say what I wanted to hear cause we were on live.

It's times like this where I wish I could just tell the world that i'm feeling her but I know I can't. We haven't even established what this is fr. Plus it's pretty fresh so I wouldn't even want to do all that yet.

It's funny though cause i've seen a couple comments on tiktok of people shipping us. It makes me laugh cause I don't think anything we do on social media makes it seem like we even have feelings for each other.

"You gone be in the gym later today?" She asked

"I dew my work early, plus i'm moving so, YO STOP GROPING THAT CAT" I said laughing cause she really got this cat all in the bed and all in the camera.

"Do you need help?" she asked

"Nah I got somebody moving all my stuff for me but yew can come over to my new place it's gone be nice" I said giving her a wink cause she's gone be the first one over fasho no questions asked, hell I might even leave some drawers empty for her.

"Facts, just send me the address and ima get you a housewarming gift." She said

The only housewarming gift that is fitting is her moving in with me but it's a little tew premature for that.

"We going up in the A on the 5th and the 6th, We in ATL!" I said excited.

"Aye what's the girl name that do hair? I need her on Thursday?" I asked Flau

"You trynna use my hair girl? oh naw naw naw naw" Flau said being difficult

"Come on bro"

"I don't give her up for the free now" She told me

"Oh bet" I said sticking my tongue out cause I already know what type of timing she on by saying that.

I can do whatever she want me to do.

I ended up getting off live to finish my workout so I could go move my stuff into my new apartment.

time skip to next week

POV: Flau'jae
May 5th-6th Angel's birthday weekend
Location: ATL

I've been so busy I haven't really had the ability to spend time with Angel other than when we bs on live.

Now it's her birthday weekend and I can't miss it or i'd be in a whole lotta trouble, not like i'd miss it on purpose anyways but still.

I gotta do this two day Overtime WBB Takeover event cause they got me as a coach but it shouldn't take all day to where I miss Barbie's birthday weekend.

We've both been booked and busy so us not being able to spend time with each other ain't really our fault. Since the season over, I really get time to lock in with my music and she getting into modeling so we're both understanding that we can't be in each other skin fr.

Even though Barbie got her birthday preparations to make sure are good, I made sure she came to the event with me.

This isn't exactly the type of time I want to spend with her cause i'd rather we alone but it's quality time no less.

Today there are events like a dunk contest and queen of the court. Its mostly a chill lil day I get to meet with the players and do lil interviews you know none too crazy. The actual game I have to coach isn't until tomorrow. That's when Barbie's hosting a party at a nightclub.