𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬

Start from the beginning

                                          ❦❦❦

"wait so are you two like, dating now?" maggie asked darren as the boy had just admitted to her that him and cash were going on a date that night.

"no, no. definetely not. i think we're just testing the waters or something." darren whispered, picking at their nails.

"thats good. im so happy for you guys." maggie smiled sweetly, placing her hand on darrens shoulder.

their bubble was burst when their english teacher butted in, "darren! maggie!" she scolded them causing their faced do drop and their mouths to shut.

"how are you and sasha, quinn?" maggie whispered below her breath, turning towards the girl across from her.

"we're good. shes so sweet. the other day, we were doing a project in class and she asked the teacher if we could sit outside because she thought it would get too noisy for me." quinni grinned, playing with her fingers.

"awh, you two are such couple goals honestly. you make me feel so single." darren spoke.

"shes not very happy with you at the moment though maggie." quinni spoke lowly.

maggie rolled her eyes, "i know. we got into a bit of a spat yesterday. but ameries your friend too now cant you understand why i was upset that she was talking bad about her?"

quinni nodded, looking down at her feet then back up at her, "i understand. its just a little annoying that my friend and my girlfriend are arguing."

"im sorry if its stressful for you, i'll talk to her at some point." maggie grabbed her hand, smiling warmly.

"thanks maggs." quinni responded.

"anyways, whos looking forwards to mardi gras tomorrow?" darren grinned, leaning forwards to engage more in the conversation.

"me, me and me." maggie remarked.

"i cant wait for you guys to see my outfit. oh my god." quinni squealed lowly, not wanting the teacher to hear her.

"i still dont know what im gonna wear." maggie groaned in her seat, "i literally have nothing."

"do you wanna borrow something of mine?" darren inquired, knowing he had the best style of all time.

maggies expression lit up, "please my saviour." she clasped her hands together in a sort of pleading manner.

"thats totally fine. me, amerie and quinni were all gonna get together at mine for pre drinks anyways so you can just swing by." darren suggested.

"yes! thank-"

"miss monroe! outside now!" her english teacher exclaimed, fingers pointed towards the door.

maggies face reddened, and she glanced at darren and quinni before getting up from her seat and heading out of the door.

she entered the long hallway, glancing around in boredom as she slouched her back against the wall and sighed.

she looked along the hallway, and heard footsteps approaching from down the hall.

she saw a body turn round the corner, and her heart fluttered as she spotted it was malakai.