chapter 9

Words count: 601

~ mikey's pov

After beating the shit out of sanzu, I head towards home. I remember that y/n called me so I took out my phone and dialed her number.

She is not picking up my phone. I try calling her again but still got no answer.
Is she mad that at me for not answering her call? Yeah, I think so.

I decided to visit her at her cafe but when I reached her cafe there was a 'close' sign. I look at the time and realize that there was still time left before closing the cafe. Did she went home....no no...please don't tell me that she called me to pick her up. I really don't like her walking home alone.

I panicked and started running to the direction of our home. It took me total 3 minutes to reach there. It was the longest 3 minutes of my entire life.

I open the door with the spare key and notice there is one extra pair of shoes...men shoes...whoever shoes it is, I am going to kill him. I think with my dark impulse kicking in.

I quickly head to her room and open the door. There I saw Takemichi placing wet towel on y/n's head while she was sleeping. Her face was red almost burning. Oh no is my baby sick. Takemichi notice the door opening and looked at me. By the look on his face I can say that he was shocked. I sign him to be quite and to come outside. I don't want to disturb my y/n's sleep.

Takemichi follows me to the living room.

"Mikey-kun? What are you doing here? At my sister's house?" He asked confused.

"I live here" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"What???? Why? And how come you know her?" He asked me and with his tone and determined eyes I can say that he was feeling protective of his sister.

"It's a long story..but look Takemichi I am not going to harm your sister in any way and I mean it...I am not going to fight toman either because I know that you are her brother and if I hurt you she will become sad...so please trust me and don't make her leave me" I said to him with sincere eyes because I know he will definitely tell her to leave me if he don't trust me enough with his sister.

~ Takemichi's pov

I was shocked but also confused. How did mikey get this attached to y/n. Wait..is he..

"Are you in love with her?" I asked him.

Mikey sighed but replied with a small smile on his face and shining eyes "yes, I love her soo much"

The mikey I am looking at is soo different from the future mikey. In future he was looking ruthless, emotionless but also depressed, his eyes were empty in the future. But now, while talking about y/n his eyes are shining filled with happiness. He is looking happy like he got purpose of his life. Is future changing already because the future I know, after the accident of y/n's parents she moved to Canada but in this timeline she is still here.

Maybe the future can be change If y/n and mikey get together...maybe...there is still hope.

"Okay, I trust you but please take care of her, don't make her sad. She suffered too much. Please make sure to keep her happy" I said, smile on my face with teary eyes.

Mikey nodded and said "I will"