A Super Dad!

It was in the Middle of A Street where A Car was veering Buy full of Masked Robbers carrying Thousands of Dollars worth of Money and they had Just alluded the cops!

Robber1: We did it, Boys!

Robber2: Hell yeah!

Robber3: WATCH OUT!

A Mysterious figure was standing in the Middle of the Road stopping them.

Robber 1: No! KEEP GOING!

They were about to run this person over but they simply stuck out their Index Finger and destroyed the entire Car!

Robber: W-What was that?

???: You Know It's not very nice to steal Money. People worked hard for that.

Robbers: SUPERMAN!?

Y/n: Now Stay there until the Cops and an ambulance Arrives

You then flew off because you had some personal Business to do in the course of family matters.

Later...

At An Orphanage the door Opened to you wearing the Typical Coat, Sweater, Pants, Dress shoes, and Phedora, just smiling A Man greeted you.

Man: Oh Are you Mr. L/n?

Y/n: Yes I wish to adopt A Child.

Man: Oh Good! Come in Come in! We have Lots of Children!

Y/n: Thank you.

You then walked in and there were lots of Orphans running around but none of them interested you.

Y/n: (Thoughts) These Children seem Nice but none of them interest me.

You then Noticed A Pink-Haired girl who was crying, and you walked up to her and checked up on her.

Y/n: Excuse me Ma'am but are Okay?

???: N-No! I-I hurt my knee very Bad! Waaaaaah!

Y/n: Let me Look at it.

She then showed you her knee and it was scraped.

Y/n: Oh It's Just Scraped. Now Mind telling me your name.

Anya: (Sniffles) I-It's Anya...

Y/n: Anya that's A Beautiful Name.

Anya: W-Why?

Y/n: It's Short for Anastasia, which means Rebirth.

Anya: W-Wow...!

Y/n: (Thoughts) Hmmm, This Anya seems very sweet, quite healthy for A Girl her age and is quite adorable. She could be my future daughter.

Anya: (Thoughts) Gasp! New Papa Material!

Y/n: Oh Anya, would you like to-?

Anya: YES! YES! I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU AS MY PAPA!

Y/n: Oh Great! (Thoughts) Strange I didn't ask her yet.

Anya: (Thoughts) Ack! He got suspicious!

Man: Hahahaha! Good! I shall work on the Paperwork Immediately! This will be your daughter!

Anya Just Hugged you as you smiled wrapping an arm around her Back.