Within a few minutes I was ready to go and had written down a quick note what I was doing and where I was going. I knew Derek would easily be able to find me so I didn't bother in being too specific.

I looked down at my palm as I made my way to the huge metal door. My fingers moved along the numbers on the keypad next to the door as I doubled checked every entry.

I felt relieved as the keypad's light turned green and a distinct 'click' sounded as the metal sliding door unlocked.

Before I knew it, I was in the elevator heading to the basement floor right below the lobby we had walked into just yesterday. I figured I would work my way back up to the loft. The elevator creaked and moaned. The soft lights flickered as each floor passed before I reached the basement.

I felt a little uneasy as the elevator doors opened. I pulled the gate open and stepped into what was a long hallway with a door at the end of it. It was dark but as I began to walk, the lights began to flicker on. There must have been motion sensors. The walls were painted white but it was peeling off the walls in some places.

I didn't know why but I felt the need to be as quite as possible as I reached the door as the end of the hall.

My hand reached for the door handle and opened the door slowly. I felt confused as the doors opened and revealed what looked like a large warehouse. Huge shipping containers littered the dirt floor. Massive concrete columns reached all the way up to the high ceiling above me.

I stepped further into the space until I was standing next to one of the shipping containers. It didn't take long for me to realize that most of the containers were empty. I made my way around one of the containers and looked inside the opening. Cobwebs and dust was the only thing present in the metal box.

I was about to go explore the other containers in the warehouse but stopped as a noise to the left caught my attention. My head snapped in that direction but nothing was there.

"Hello?" I asked, thinking that it must be Derek.

I felt chills run down my spine when there was no answer.

The warehouse was silent once again after a few moments and my uneasiness started to fade. This place looked pretty old and things probably shifted a lot.

I continued to walk around the container I was next to but stopped once again as another sound had me jumping.

As I turned I had no time to react as a blurry figure was suddenly in front of me, their hand wrapping around my neck and slamming against the metal container. My back stung at the impact but I was more concerned about the claws digging into the sides of my neck as their fingers tightened, cutting off my airway. My hands clawed at her arm that was pinning me.

I couldn't make a sound as I looked up at my attacker. My eyes widened as I saw a female werewolf standing in front of me. She had blonde hair, a little taller than me, and her eyes were glowing yellow.

"Who the hell are you?" She snapped in a nasty tone, her canines glistening.

Was she part of the alpha pack? No, there's no way. An alpha's eyes were red and hers' were yellow.

Her fingers slowly unraveled around my throat so that I could answer but not enough for me to escape. She looked somewhat familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it considering her face was completely shifted.

"Let me go." I demanded.

Her lips twitched upwards into a smile at my answer.

"Who are you? How do you know about this place?" She replied in the same nasty tone as earlier.