My thoughts on the KEEPER movie

I know no one asked for my thoughts BUT I have so many so I really want to share them. This will be a rant sesh that is probably going to be very long, since like I said I have A LOT of thoughts!!!
Starting off I am going to say: I have nothing but high expectations for this film for numerous reasons... So I might either get an I TOLD YOU SO moment or a woopppssiiees moment.
Casting
Though I REALLY want to portray Sophie my opinions on casting aren't motivated by that.
So yes this fancast is formed by mainly known actors (besides me and my friends) I do believe that for majority of the kids it would be best if they chose unknown people. They need to find fans and people who can grow into the role. This leads to my belief that auditions should be open. It would make the most sense with the kind of film it is. If the cast isn't mainly compiled of fans I would be disappointed and I believe most of the other fans would be too.
Now: DON'T LISTEN TO ME ON THIS but I do think that the auditions will be open. So as of now Miss Shannon Messenger is now an executive producer which means they get the final say. And they get a final say in casting too. (Here is a conversation I had with chat gpt about it so idk if it's 100% factual but it checks out)

 (Here is a conversation I had with chat gpt about it so idk if it's 100% factual but it checks out)

And Warner Bros (to me) is known for finding new talent like they did in Harry Potter

And Warner Bros (to me) is known for finding new talent like they did in Harry Potter. Think of Emma Watson, she had no previous acting jobs beforehand and actually no experience whatsoever.
Most importantly: They need to choose characters who won't out grow the role in 2 days and who match the vibe of the part. Yes being a fan is VERY important but I also think it's important that outside of the role they have the same vibe as the character and aren't too old. For Sophie I think someone who's probably 14/15 (for the main younger ones) TOPS should be casted. Specifically Sophie, she always looked older to me even when she was 12, like when she was 12 she looked like she was at least 13.
Another important thing is getting the characters who have accents to have accents, which I have hoped that they'll do since that is what they did for Harry Potter.
Creating the Script
They did this for Tangled and Inside Out 2. Basically what they did is they brought up in people to pick out Eugene in Tangled and then for Inside Out 2 they brought in teenagers to help create new emotions. AnonymousNightFury came up with what I'm about to say: They should bring in kotlc fans to go over the script once the first copy is completed so they can "approve" it or pitch in ideas. I genuinely think that this is how the movie will turn out best. Of course Miss Shannon Messenger should get the biggest say!!
Producing Multiple Books
Deadline stated that the KEEPER movie is a potential tent pole, which means a big money making movie so that led me to think that they have the intentions of turning multiple books into movies since that's what they did with Harry Potter and that was certainly a tentpole series.
Sets
I really hope the sets are like the Harry Potter sets. I liked how they were authentic and beautiful. I think it would also be super cool to be able to visit this set in a few years and feel like you're in the Elvin world LIKE WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH HARRY POTTER.
Animated Movie
I see people who are unsure about the KEEPER movie saying they want it to be animated and I disagree A LOT. I think that it would mess me up so bad bc if I were watching it as a live action I don't think I'd care if the voices sounded different, but if it was animated I'd need the voices to be exactly how I imagined. Plus I WANT KOTLC IRL. Like maybe it would turn out better but it would be 10× less cool (and I honestly don't think it would be better)
CGI
This looks might need more CGI than Harry Potter MIGHT since we need visuals for the powers and all of those mystical animals etc. I have such high hopes. Like that Harry Potter CGI was super good and that was YEARS ago and CGI has only improved since then.
Mental Conversations
This is about telepathy. I think in the movie it should go from eye contact to a transition and then it's like a room with a watercolor background that looks cool and then whoever is telepathically talking is in that room and speaking like they're having a normal conversation.
Where Do I Think It'll Take Place
All I have to say is hopefully not America. I want it to be somewhere in Europe for mystical reasons. *Cough* and if I were to get casted as Sophie I could go to Europe which is a lifelong dream
Timeline
Okay so Warner Bros had bought the rights for the Harry Potter movie 2 years before it was released. So in there they had to write the script, find a set, cast kids, make costumes, and edit the movie. Since this is a big company it's no surprise. Don't trust me on this but I do believe that auditions (if the public hears about them) will be started by the end of summer, but definitely this year. Obviously since they are a larger company they have the resources to produce movies much faster which is very good for kotlc.
How I Am Confident There Will Be Updates Soon
I have a few reasons but the main one I can think of rn is that Miss Shannon messenger made a section on her Instagram called "MOVIE NEWS!!!!" which means that there will be multiple things very soon.
Final Thoughts
If the KEEPER movie turns out well I think it has the potential to be this generation's Harry Potter.

THANK YOU ✌️

-Evangeline