Traumatized Kids

°Shoto's POV°

We were chilling in the common room when we heard Aizawa's voice.

"Eri-" He was cut off by another voice speaking louder.

"NO! LEAVE ME ALONE!" Eri yelled, running to her room, passing through us to get there.

Everyone was shocked. This was not how Eri usually acted. She was always so sweet and caring. Something was definitely wrong. 

Aizawa followed her, not too far behind, but before he could reach her room, we heard a loud bang, signaling that she had slammed her door closed. Sensei just sighed.

"Aizawa-sensei, is everything ok?" Mina asked worried.

"No..." He turned to face us. "Eri is upset and is acting out, but she doesn't tell me why. When I tried to ask, she just got even angrier."

"That's weird." Momo commented.

"And very unlike Eri." Aoyama added to Momo's comment.

"Which is why I am worried." Sensei explained.

I didn't understand. Why were they acting like this isn't normal for someone like her? I mean, everyone has a breaking point. Eri just happened to reach it now. She was traumatized. Of course sooner or later she would be bothered by it. No matter what class 1-A did to help her. There were days that it just hit hard, you know?

"Maybe me, Kacchan or Shinsou could talk to her." Midoriya suggested.

"Yeah, we're probably the closest people to her. Aside from you and Mic, of course." Shinsou said.

I didn't think it would help at all. Like, I get it, they are close to her, but they didn't go through something as traumatic as her. She just needed someone who understood her pain, and the three of them didn't.

"Fine, see if she'll talk to one of you." Aizawa agreeded.

The three of them walked to Eri's room. We couldn't see, nor hear them until Bakugo said a little too loud.

"C'mon, kid. We don't have all day."

I don't see how talking to her like that is going to help but ok. That's Bakugo for you.

Then there was silence again until we heard another shout. This time, it was Eri's, not Bakugou's.

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!" You could hear the sadness in her voice.

I guess this was followed by 'And you never will', or something like that.

"GO AWAY!" Another one of Eri's screams.

It didn't go well. Who could have imagined? Oh, wait, I did. I knew it was a bad idea yet I didn't say anything. I didn't say anything 'cause I don't want my classmates to know what I went through during my childhood. Was I being too selfish?

The three boys walked back to the common room, heads low in defeat.

"The brat wouldn't talk to us either." Bakugo said.

"She told us that we didn't understand and that we never would." Midoriya said.

See? I was right. She just needed someone who knew how she felt.

"She said that to me too." There was a small pause. "Ugh! I wish I knew what she was going through so I could get someone to help." Aizawa sighed again.

"Don't worry, Aizawa-sensei.We'll figure it out and help her." Kaminari said, getting up from his seat on the couch.

"Yeah, we all care for Eri, so we'll all help out." Hagakure said in a happier tone.