Mafia Miguel x OC

Start from the beginning

He could almost taste it, too.

Well, no more imagining.

She will kneel and bow down to him. She will have no choice but to accept him. Because Miguel simply gives no Fucks.

What he sees, he wants. And what he wants, he gets. And he's been wanting her for the longest time. Ever since he saw her that one time she was riding her horse. She had him yearning for her without realizing it.

If he has to create his own version of a galaxy for his star to belong with him. He will do it. For her, he'll search time and space. Fly to the moon. Capture the Milky Way. Hell, he'd even get sucked into a black hole. If it meant his shooting star would make his dream come true.

Be his.

Forever.

Estrella came out of her house, a cold-stone look on her face. It was a masquerade, of course, but he always admired her braveness.

Miguel hand gestures at his men to lower their weapons. And the shooting stops.

She walks fiercely, yet her legs slightly tremble. Everyone in their town feared Miguel.

"What do you want?" She voiced boldly, yet her voice was weak.

He smirked, his dark reddish eyes twinkled mischievously like a no-good devil. "Since you asked. My answer is simple." He then licked his lips tauntingly and took a step forward. "I want a truce."

Her eyes narrowed in suspicion. "You want a truce?"

"Yes."

"Well, you could have fooled me with all those gunshots." She glared, her fist formed.

He shrugged. "I needed to get you outside somehow. I had a feeling you wouldn't answer if I knocked on the door." He grinned.

She crossed her arms. "You're correct. I wouldn't." She retorted.

He chuckled. He always admired her wittiness. "I'm serious. I want a truce. I'll leave your family alone, forever."

A gasp exasperated from her parted lips. How she waited to hear those longing words.

"What do I have to do?"

"Marry me." He says, "And the war ends." He stepped closer and held her hand. Surprisingly, she let him. "Que dices estrella?"

Translation- "What do you say, star?"

That was just the seal of their fate. Will they survive? Will they end up being lovers or will they stay enemies?

I guess, you'll just have to read and see...

THREE YEARS PRIOR, ESTRELLA MONTERREY

The wind gushes through my hair but man do I feel so free. Not a thought in my head and not a single worry.

I ride my caballo through my family's rancho... Los Alamos. They've been in our family's generation for years. They're sacred and very dear to my father. Bruno Monterrey.

Caballo- horse

Rancho- ranch

He isn't a huge fan of me being out here, let alone riding. He strongly believes I belong in the kitchen, learning how to be a good wife for my future husband.

I say fuck that.

Why be a queen when you can be the king? Show them how to truly rule a kingdom. The castle wouldn't crumble because unlike most men I don't think with wood. I'm made of stone.