͏ ͏ ͏ ͏͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏𝟎𝟏

𝐖𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐒
part one, chapter zero
107 AC.

͏ ͏ ͏ ͏͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏
"And then he rose his long valyrian steel sword, reeking of blood of his enemy, and Dark Sister plunged into his lungs with a precise seen of no man and a ruthless force!" The actor narrated the play on the stage placed on the center street of Flee Bottom, acting the movements on the actor across from him.

To add for the dramatics, false blood was splashed everywhere to give the illusion and the image of someone being stabbed on the chest, making the crowd go wild and scream with pride.

"Once more the Rogue Prince stays right by his name!" The actor spread his arms wide with a smug smile placed on his lips. The small folk watching the play started clapping their hands and more people joined to see the show continue.

Coryanne had a slight frown stuck on her flawless face, her eyes linked on the female actress approaching the stage with silk dresses that had the ability to see their bodies underneath.

"With a great victory comes a great reward! And what more could he want than the whores from the Street of Silk?" The actor exclaimed, grabbing the two actress from each side roughly to his body. More actress started to appear and get all over the man with smirks on their faces and touching him all over.

With the roar of the smallfolk and the laughter sorrounding the chilling night, Coryanne merely turned her back on the display they were trying to insinuate and walked away, sick of the stupidity of what she was gazing at.

It had been moons since the woman had heard from the Prince, he stopped visiting and it was like he was never there, that he had been merely inside her head. And the only bit of information that she possessed now of him was because of the play shown for everyone to see.

But he was there. He had been with her and he was very real. The only thing that Coryanne had of him, that made her be sure that he was a part of her life even for couple weeks, was when she looked down at her round belly and felt the movements of her sweet babe moving around and kicking.

Coryanne knew it was a foolish thing to catch feelings for someone she can not have. And the more she tried to stay away, he seemed to gravitate only towards her, she didn't know why he didn't simply choose someone else to spend the nights with but it was not long until she started to cave. She couldn't help it, Daemon Targaryen was a sight to see, with his long silver locks and lilac eyes, his majestic stance and cocky smile, she fell quickly.

The Street of Silk was her home no more. The moment she was certain that she was with child she abandoned the whorehouse and searched for a place to lay low throughout the pregnancy.

She knew of the danger she was in, with a child with no father and a whore of a mother, with no financial stability to raise her. But who in the Flee Bottom has stability? They all struggle and suffer, the mother knew that that was no life for a child, for a bastard.

A white haired bastard that is.

It was impossible to know if the babe will bear the traditional valyrian traits, but with Coryanne boaring golden locks and blue eyes, it was to be clear how the child is going to be. And it was dangerous, the babe's life is going to be filled with fear and constant hiding, sorrounded with prying eyes and greedy hands. Their fate was already a sad ending, and the babe was not even born yet.

Coryanne led her hand to her belly with a shaky breath. Her thoughts were dark thinking about her child's future life. She wanted to think of possible scenerios where it could end on a happy note or filled with joy, but it was hard. She prayed and prayed that her child is blessed with traits that could not put her in danger, that it reached her side of the family and has the same brown hair of Coryanne's mother. At least that will give her a chance.