The Duke's Two Daughters

One was the great-grandson of Lord Patrick William Howard through his oldest grandson, Lord Frederick William Howard The Second and one was the great-great-grandson of Lord Patrick William Howard through his youngest grandson,Lord Andrew Charles H...

One was the great-grandson of Lord Patrick William Howard through his oldest grandson, Lord Frederick William Howard The Second and one was the great-great-grandson of Lord Patrick William Howard through his youngest grandson,Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Northumberland Territory.

Both were born in 2250, Lord Thomas William Howard, the grandson of Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Northumberland Territory was born on January 1, 2250 and Lord Frederick William Howard The Third was born in July of 2250.

Lord Thomas William Howard would become his grandfather's heir to the Dukedom of Northumberland Territory in 2268, with the death of his father, Lord Phillip Andrew Howard who married Lady Philippa Lancaster in 2248.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard born the youngest son and final child of Lord Frederick William Howard and Lady Jeannette Virginia Beaufort arrived in 2195 five years after Lord Frederick William Howard became Duke of Norfolk Territory.

Lord Frederick William Howard was 30 years old as was Lady Jeannette Virginia Beaufort at the time of Lord Andrew Charles who was named for Lord Frederick William Howard's deceased grandfather, who died during World War Three on Planet Earth in Europe in England on May 1, 2153..

It was something that Lord Patrick William Howard didn't talk about as he had begged his family to come with him on May 1, 2153.

Lord Patrick William Howard was scoffed and made fun just like Noah was during his time and on May 1, 2153, claimed 600,000 million lives.

Lord Patrick William Howard brought with him a family picture of his father and mother standing together outside of Norfolk Manor in England.

It would be the last time he would see them alive before they perished during World War Three on Planet Earth in England.

Lord Frederick William Howard wanted to honor his paternal grandfather, Lord Andrew Charles Howard and he named his youngest son, Lord Andrew Charles Howard.

Lord Frederick William Howard had no doubt that his youngest son, Lord Andrew Charles wouldn't pave his way into the family history.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard ,