Chapter 2: The Out Come

"It...It's wrong, but it feels so...so.." Izzy tried to say.

"Wrong? And what's so wrong about two boys kissing? Huh, what? We both liked it." Matt said, he slowly brought Izzy into his skinny, long arms.

Izzy quit reisting, as he laid his head against Matt's bold chest. "An-and how do you know I like it...?" Izzy said dreamy, relaxing his head on Matt's chest.

"Maybe because - you held my hand, you kissed me, and now your falling asleep on my chest. Izzy tighten his grip on Matt's shirt as tears fell from his eyes, landing on Matt's pale skin. Matt's eyes widen. Izzy look up into Matt's blue eyes.

"I...I love you..." Izzy whispered. Matt's face was in a state of shock, he grab Izzy's shoulders.

"Are you sure? I just told you I loved you a few mintues ago, and you looked pretty shocked. Are you position about this? I really don't wanna be hurt like how...Tai hurted me.." Matt whispered.

"Wait, you and Tai...." Izzy was about to say. "That doesn't matter. It was in the past, anyway - are you sure? "

Matt asked, quickly trying to change the topic. His blue eyes had hurt written across them, Izzy caught that as he let the topic pass. A topic that just might be brought back up in the future.

Izzy blush. "Yes. Matt, I love you." Izzy said. Matt pulled him into a passation kiss, then suddenly a voice called out.

"Still looking for that "firewood" guys?" Gabumon called out.

"Never thought you'd guys hook up, never the less be gay." Tentomon added. Izzy push Matt away.

"No no no! This isn't what it looks like, I'm not gay!" Izzy yelled at his digimon. Matt's heart began to hurt as he grab his chest, he chuckled.

"Another broken heart? Heh..." He said to himself, tears fell from his eyes. Within 5 mintues, he gain his love, & lost it. Matt turned as he started to walk away. Izzy looked back.

"Wait, Matt! I'm sorry, please!" Izzy said, as he began to follow him. But only to be stop by Tentomon.

"Izzy, we need to talk." He said. Gabumon followed Matt into the woods, but Matt was fast. He look in every direction but there was no Matt any where. Until he heard a slight russle behind a rock, he look over the rock as he saw Matt. A Matt getting ready to silt his neck, Gabumon tackled him.

"Matt no!" Gabumon yelled as he held him down. Matt unable to move from under his digimon surrender.

His blue eyes turning a greyish blue. He remeber the last time his master was like this, when Tai was in picture but him being hot headed chased after better things, leaving Matt behind.

"Matt, you can't kill yourself!" Gabumon shouted. Matt began crying again.

"Everytime, everytime I fall in love...I get hurt.." He sobbed. Gabumon whipped his tears.

"He loves you, you know he does. He's just shy, you know he didn't mean it!" Gabumon said. "Gabumon...it...it hurts...I love him, but it seems my feelings we're returned, then destored in an instant." Matt said softly, his blondish hair blowing through the wind.

"You love him? Then talk to him, if you love him so much." Gabumon said, staring seriously into his eyes. Matt nodded, as they both got up and headed towards the camp site. Izzy's brown eyes are filled w/ tears, tears of 5 yr old.

"Izzy, your 12! Act your age!" Tentomon said sighing.

"H-he hates me!" Izzy yelled. Tentomon whipped his tears - and nose.

"Look...I know what your going through." Tentomon whispered to his red spike haired friend.

"Oh really?! How?!" Izzy said, w/ angry tone in his voice.

"Can you still not tell? I'm gay, me and Gabumon are lovers." Tentomon said calmly. Izzy froze, not beliving this. But he started thinking, how late at night he'd sneekl off, or say he's tried and sleep in early. It all started to make sences. And that scared him.

"Gabumon did the same thing Matt did, and I did the same thing you did." Tentomon said.

"Wait, you guys we're watching?!" Izzy asked blushing. Tentomon shrugged it off.

"If you love him, go to him. If not, you just broken a young lad's heart that doesn't need any more damage." Tentomon said, as he saw Gabumon & Matt walking towards them. Matt walk over to Izzy, he wouldn't made eye contact w/ him.

"Please...look me in the eyes Matt." Izzy said softly. Tentomon dragged Gabumon away whispering "Let's leave them alone" or something like that.

"Izzy, you hurt me." Matt said calmly, still not looking at him. Izzy turn Matt's head.

"Matt, I love you..." Izzy whispered. Matt shook his head.

"Don't feed me that lie right now." He said. "Well, well, well." A voice came up behind him. Matt looked towards the voice, his eyes openned wide, Izzy got a worried look on his face.

"No..." He said softly.

"Oh my god - Tai....."