Chapter 1

"Listen to me Sarah when we get to the door look nice and stand behind me, okay?" My dad Alex Romero the sheriff of the town tells me once again "okay dad, yea" I say understanding. Me and my dad walk to the door and dad knocks "I like this area" I say as I look around "we'll I don't" dad mumbles. Soon enough a girl with short blond hair opens the door she looks like she's a little bit crazy to be honest "uh hello" my dad says "we heard that new owners were gonna be owning this place and me and my daughter wanted to come down here and welcome you" my dad adds and smiles "oh that's so nice of you, I'm Norma Bates" Norma says and smiles "we'll I'm Alex Romero" dad introduces himself and then points to me "hi I'm Sarah Romero" I say and smile a little "oh well nice to meet the both of you" Norma says "okay well uh just to warn you I'm a cop and you don't wanna get on my bad side so uh just watch out" my dad says probably scaring poor Norma "I'm not scared" Norma says and laughs "okay good" my dad says "dad!" I whisper to him "Norma! We are out of milk!" I hear someone say, it sounded like a male voice "oh god, sorry about my uh friend he's living here for a while and he doesn't do anything around here" Norma says "oh well if you need any help I can help" I say "really?" Norma says "yea, dad is it okay if I help around here, I'm pretty sure this place will need some help" I say "sure honey, we'll we are gonna go, uh nice meeting you and here's my number if you need it or if you have to talk to Sarah" my dad says and walks down the gray staircase. I look at Norma then walk down the stairs following my dad and getting into the car with him.

*later at the store*

I get out of my car and walk over to the sidewalk. I see two guys that are getting into there car "Norman bates!" Someone yells. Oh that's Norma's son but what about the other boy, the other boy is kinda cute, wait what! I walk up to the two boys as the other girl walks away "hi" I say and smile "umm hi" Norman says "oh sorry uh I'm Sarah Romero I met your mom this morning and I overheard that girl say Norman bates so I thought "oh that's who Norma is related to" I say laughing a little "we'll nice to meet you Sarah, I'm Norman as you know and this is Dylan" Norman says and points to Dylan "oh your the famous Dylan that I heard this morning" I say "oh I thought I heard someone at the door, that was you?" He asks "we'll it was me and my dad, Alex Romero, have you heard of him?" I say "uh yea, all good things so far" Norman says "good, he's a good man when you get to know him" I say and look at the boys "we'll I better get going, nice meeting you guys" I say and smile at the two boys "yea nice meeting you" Norman says and gets into the car quickly "uh" Dylan says and looks around "I'll see you later?" I ask "yea, I'll see you around kid" Dylan says and looks at me for a minute then gets into the driver seat. I walk up to the sidewalk and watch them drive off. Wow! New owners and I'm already falling for one of them wait what, no I can't be falling for this guy I just met him! Uh oh!