resist(3)

‚What the hell is his problem?! that wasn't even a real conversation!' Takemichi thought as the group started to walk away ‚This is impossible! how am i supposed to meet them? He said he'd kill me if i ever said that name again! I really will die!' Takemichi doubted the mission ‚Is this guy seriously in middle school?!'
Takemichi sarted to tear up but wiped the tears away,

The scenes switched again and Takemichi was now limping through the city.
‚Make contact with the head of the Tokyo Manji Gang? A slave like me?'
‚I can't! I can't do this, Naoto!' Takemichi got weird stares from the other people in the city.

„Don't be so negative" Baji uttered out

Takemichi was looking at the ground while walking
‚I forgot... I'd totally forgotten!'
‚I'm just me. Even in my second life, a failure's still going to be a failure.'

„That's depressing" Izana said
„You're not a failure Takemichi!" Hinata reassured him „You came back to the past to save me! That says alot about you and even if you fail to do so, you still tried. That's what counts!"
Takemichi was about to tear up

‚I should just go home. To the future.' Takemichi thought

Takemichi felt how everyone was staring at him
„Wait, let me explain-„
„I thought you were a romantic, bro... seems like i was wrong" Chifuyu cut him off
„Wait! No, no- i am-„
„It's okay Takemichi, you were probably overwhelmed and you doubted yourself" Mitsuya cut Takmichi off

,How do I get back, though?'
‚That's right' Takemichi remembers the handshake he and future-Naoto had
‚The handshake is the trigger. If I go see Naoto...'
The scenes switch again. Takemichi stands infront of Hinata's apartment door.
„Wait, are they not home?" He wondered after nobody answered the door.
‚It definitely Naoto. As long as I shake hands with Naoto, I can return to the future.' A flashback of Future-Naoto crosses Takemichi's mind „You're the only one who can save my sister."

‚Am i running away again?'

„Yes, you are!" Senju and Baji shouted at the same time. Startling a few people with their loud voice

„Huh? Hanagaki-kun?" Hinata stood a few feet away from Takemichi, „Tachibana! Why are you here?" Takemichi asked
„Why? that's my house." Hinata pointed towards the door „Oh, right. Uh, duh-„ Hinata cut him off and got close to his face „Did you get into a fight again?" Takemichi apologised
„You're beat up more than usual today. Are you okay?" Hinata asked worriedly „Yeah, uh... I'm totally fine!" Takemichi lied while giving a thumbs up, Hinata sighed and walked towards her door „Why do boys insist on fighting so much? If only i were a boy, too."
„Huh?"
Hinata only smiled „If i was, I'd go... Take that! And protect you!" She said while punching the air „I know karate, so if I was a guy, I'd be super strong!"

„In that case, I'll protect you, too, Hina." Takemichi said while holding his fist out (Idk if that's right, if not please tell me)
Takemichi realised and Hinata blushed. ‚I just called her „Hina." '
„Okay!" Hinata said
„I- I was just going with the flow."
„I want you to call me that!" Hinata smiled at him „But I'm going to be the one who protects you."