Chapter . 6 ARUNDHATI'S PUNISHMENT

Note: vibe with dagabaaz or piyu bole on loop

Ashutosh Pov

"Tu kuthech janar Nahi. Aalis swatachya manani pan janar mazya manani. Yetes jates kay chal kay ahe tuza. Tu fakt mazi ahe ani fakt mazhich mala sodun konachich Nahi aani hecha proof zoplay bed var. Samjla ata tu ithech thambaych ratrabhar." I said in a frustrating manner but in a single breath.

She closed her eyes as I leaned forward towards her.

She was seducing me.

I just can't control myself.

Her lips were too much perfect to have my lips on it.

Her eyes were closed, her lips were craving for me and her whole body was shivering from my breaths.

I just wanted to erase each and every inch between us.

I leaned more and more close to her.

I balanced my whole body's weight on her and pressed her between me and the door.

My upper lip was almost touching her upper lip.

I could feel her hot breaths on my nose, her shiverness and the red blush on her cheeks.

I was about to touch my lower lip on hers but there was a sudden loud voice of our baby's cry.

She opened her eyes and realized that we were too much close to each other .

Her cheeks were turning hotter and more pink.

She started chuckling in her cheeks and smiled at my embarrassed and frustrated face because of our incomplete kiss.

My mood was once again spoiled. I think it this had been became a ritual that whenever we both used to come close to each, some or other   person has to come to disturb or spoil my romantic mood and she as usual used to laugh on my that situation.

"Pahilech dogh kami hote ka tar hi aali ata tisri kabab madhe haddi" I said in a frustrating manner, remembering all the moments before our divorce when Anish or Nitin, my best friend,  who sometimes used to stay here, used to disturb and spoil my mood in the same way as she did and later both of them used to tease me on that.

"Jaudya ata tari mala bal radtey" she said while laughing at me.

Her cheeks were still pink and she pouted her face to make an innocent face and requested me.

She knew that whenever she used to do this my heart also used to melt.

"Tula kay yevdhe hasayla yetay? Yevdhach hasaych asel tula tar mi sodnarch nhi tula mag has jevha hasaych ahe tevdha" I said

" Nahi hasat bagha pan ata tari jaudya mala , tasa hi nehmichach zala ahe tumhi mazya javal yetta ani koni na koni yetach " she said and laughed even more.

"Asa ka ,ata tar tula jaunach denar Nahi " I curled my arms around her waist and pulled her even more close to  me. Her chest collided on my torso.

"Aho asa kay karatayat jaudya na mala please na , bal radayla laglay" she said while trying to remove the tangle that I had made by my arms around her waist.

"Nahi Nahi ata tar tula sodarnarach Nahi " I said laughing on her innocent face which was requesting me to remove my arms however I was enjoying this and  tightened the grip of my arms more.

"Sorry na please jaudya na please " she said

"Thik ahe pan tula mala kahitari god deila lagel" I said and raised my one eyebrow.

"Thik ahe tumhala udya sakalich tumcha avadta godacha Shira banvun deil, zala tar mag" she said but my innocent wife didn't knew that I was not asking for that sweet . I wanted something else from her.

"Ag Shira nako g mala tuze god oth (lips) have ahet , atleast galyavarti tari " I said

"Kay lahan mula sarkh vagtayat, bar Thik ahe dete pan ek kam karav lagel tumhala" she said and raised her left eyebrow

"Tu je sangshil te karayla tayar ahe mi , tu fakt sangach" I said in peak of my confidence

"Fakt dole band kara" she said

"OK kartoy pan tula patkan godacha sparsh mazya galyavar dyava lagel" I said

"Chalel pan patkan dole band kara " she said

I closed my eyes quickly.

"1....2.........3...." she said and quickly removed my arms from her waist . She ran towards the bed and took my lil aaru in her lap.

I realized this and immediately opened my eyes.

"This is cheating "I exclaimed

"Everything is fine in love and war" she said

She said love that means she really have feelings for me but wait she also said war. She said that she had come just because of that misunderstanding and even she didn't kiss me. What the heck is going on.

Does she still love me or not?

Let it be the most important thing was that she was with us. I'll try my best to make her stay here forever.

She removed her pallu and blouse started breastfeeding baby to stop her cry.

I think she loved me because if she hated me she wouldn't be that much comfortable infront of  me.

So I decided to be a little dirty and naughty with her and sat beside her.

"Eik na" I said in a baby-ish manner.

"Ata kay?" she asked.

"Tu cheating Kelis mazya shi ata tula punishment bhetayla havi, ho na aaru?" I said again in a childish tone and asked my lil baby.

"Kay punishment denar mag mala" she also replied in childish tone.

"Mala aamras Hava ahe" I said

"Bas yevdhach na deil udya sakali" she said

"Udya nako ata Bal zoplyavar pahije ahe" I said

"Ata kuthe deu tumhala , aani ghari aambe ahe tari ka?" She asked while laughing

"Mala tujhya aambyancha ras Hava ahe" I said in a slow and seducing way

"Kay!!" She exclaimed and her eyes widened on listening this.