𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓𝟏𝟗 -'𝑫𝒓𝒂𝒎𝒂 𝑸𝒖𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒔'

Começar do início

"Hey Urr, this is the reaction you give when I tell you I am pregnant not now" Geet stated .

"Pregnant? You guys already did it!" Urmee exclaimed.

"Ewww ewww shut up Urr!" Geet slapped her arms .

"The idea of that with my brother is not that bad" Urmee said in offensive tone .

"It's not bad at all actually" Geet said but on realising the meaning .
"Urmeeeeeeeeeee dumboooo" Geet screeched turning to opposite side and palming her face .

"Ahh geeetiiiiiii it's so gross to think of that I...heckkk" Urmee made a disgusted face on her own words.

"Nothing happened don't imagine stuff" Geet said in low voice .

"I will never imagine really never,it will be so..." Urmee sweared.

"Stop just stop" Geet kept her hand on her mouth.

"Okay okay so tell me did he confess?" Urmee asked with overflowing enthusiasm.

"You aren't angry?" Geet peeked at her, ammused.

"What for ?"

"Like the idea of your bestfriend with your brother and stuff" Geet said focusing on her toe nails, need to change the nail paint, she made a mentale note .

"Hah I was ready to play cupid here and you're talking about being angry, well cupid wasn't needed,bhai got what he loved because he loved something or better someone rarely." Urmee had a smile while saying this .

"It's not love Urr , not yet" Geet mumbled suddenly feeling the heaviness of that word but couldn't deny the presence of butterflies in her all the organs .

"We agreed on being colourblind for fictional man,not this type of blind" Urmee shrugged off, walking towards Geet's bedroom.

"You finish your assignment, I'll search for a great outfit for you to wear tommorow and jwelleries to pair up with that" saying this she disappeared.

Geet kept looking at her or more like holding upon her words .

She isn't blind, she knows the depth of what they are having but to name it should be a two way process, she can't be the only one making assumptions.

Shaking her head, she focused on completing the freaking assignment .

She can't be stuck in panick of incomplete work as tommorow marks the celebration of Janmastami in royal palace .

Time passed as She finally concluded the work and streched her limbs which seemed to be compressed from so much time .

Gulping down the glass of water, she fetched a orange and walked towards her room only to find Urmee making sets of bangle .

"I might like your brother but you are the real man of my life trust me" Geet said blowing a flying kiss towards her .

"Spilling facts, are we ?" Urmee dramatically caught her kiss.

"Eat" Geet said practically shoving the orange slice in her mouth.

"Oh orange peeling and stuff, you love me don't you ?" Urmee said arranging the bangles sequence wise .

"This is nothing, Amrit peeled and chopped the freaking onion for m- " Geet haulted noticing the teasing glim in urmee's eyes, her face getting red.

"Flexing your man,nice" Urmee teased her .

"Urr I-" All the heat travelled to her ears once again leaving her flustered.

Urmee laughed at her and walked away to washroom.