--Chapter 1--

Welcome!

Would you like to view chapter 1?

𝒀𝒆𝒔 [ ✔ ]

𝑵𝒐 [ __ ]

█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒10%

████▒▒▒▒▒▒30%

█████▒▒▒▒▒50%

████████▒▒80%

██████████100%

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

↷✦; w e l c o m e ❞

Vocab Check:

Chan: Cute, Dear one (Used for children, female friends, or your grandma)

Kun: Respected Junior or Dearest Lover ( Junior co-workers, young boys, friends , lovers)

Go: Respected Family Member (Self explanatory)

San: Mr, Ms, Mrs. (Friends, equals, strangers, aquaintances)

Shi: Respected Stranger (Writing about strangers)

Senpai: Teacher or Master (Master~- NOPE! BONK! GO TO HORKNEE JAIL)

The author's novel : regular

"The author's novel": speaking

'The author's novel': thoughts

2nd Person POV

"Sigh~"

You audibly sighed from the obviously girly outfit that Rintarou had picked out for you. Then again at the same time you were thankful.

'At least he isn't helping me change like he did last time...'

You slowly changed into the pink lolita-styled dress, starting with untying the silky white bow on the back, a small smile visible on your face.

'The outfit he picked today is longer than yesterday's, yay~'

You carefully slipped into the baby pink dress, knowing that if you even ripped the smallest seam, Rintarou would most definately make you wear the light blue maid outfit with cat ears that he's been constantly trying to persuade you to wear as punishment.

You carefully then tie the big bow on the back and look towards the table, trying to see the accersories Rintarou had prepared with your outfit.

There on the table lied a pink clip with a white bunny on it meant to keep your bangs out your face, a baby pink bow for the back of your hair, and a pink and white bunny purse obviously made for 7 year olds.

Though people usually thought you were a 7 year old, and a female one on that.

Though that part is probably because Rintarou makes you wear girly clothes...

Not that you had any say against that anyway.

You picked up the pink clip and used it to keep your bangs out of your face.

'S/n would've really loved this stuff, especially the bow'

You internally laughed as you thought of the never ending bow collection she had.

'If only she was here to see it...'

You picked up the pink bow and gracefully put it in a fashionable place on the back of your head.