𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 03

Začít od začátku

The next few days passed similarly. Omar didn't mention the incident to anyone, but Aleeza noted that he didn't try to invite Kristy over again. Even if Kristy attempted to approach him, he would ignore her, indicating that he understood the reason for her anger that day.

"Mureed Baba! Could you please make a little vegetable dish for me tonight?" Aleeza had made a request for dinner after many days. When the lid was lifted from the dish on the dinner table that night, she was filled with joy, and her expression changed. "Why did Mureed baba add chicken to the vegetables? They know I always eat vegetables without chicken," she said to Nanu in a state of bewilderment.

"I specifically said to add chicken. I was telling Umar about dinner plans. He said to make vegetables with chicken. I'll eat a bit of that too." Aleeza looked at the other end of the table while holding the lid of the dish. He was scooping rice onto his plate. Everything on the table was either made according to Umar's preference or Nanu and Nana's. It was her first request after returning from Australia, and suddenly her appetite had vanished. With a tinge of disappointment, she put the lid back on the dish, and when she placed the spoon down, Nanu noticed her.

"What happened, didn't you take any vegetables?"

She stood up abruptly, pulling her chair back. Umar looked at her startled for the first time.

"I'm not hungry."

"What nonsense is this? You were just about to have dinner, and now suddenly you're not hungry anymore. Sit down."
Nana said to her.

"I'll just have some milk."
And she left.

"What's the point of having just milk? Aleeza, come back and eat a little, even if it's just a little," Nanu insisted.

Nanu had tried to call her back, but she left without turning back. Umar watched her leave with astonishment.

"What happened? Is she upset?" She heard Umar's voice behind her as she walked away from the dining area.

"No, Aleeza never gets upset, she never gets angry. Maybe she just wasn't hungry. I'll ask her later."
After Aleeza left, Nanu had told Umar.

Umar kept staring at the vegetable dish for a while, then started eating, but his mind was preoccupied.

Nanu came to her room after finishing her meal and gave her a long lecture.

"I'm surprised, Aleeza! You didn't even listen to me and left like that. What do you think Umar will think of you? How rude of you."
She was genuinely upset.

"I'm sorry," she murmured very softly.

What is the use of it now, anyway, in the future, take care that once you come to the dining table, you don't get up like this. That too when everyone is eating. Even if you didn't feel like eating, you could have taken some salad or a dessert, but you should have stayed there," Nanu continued to read from the same manners booklet they always used. She listened silently to their words, feeling increasingly distressed.

"I'm sure Umar must have said something about me," she thought, growing more anxious with their remarks.

"I've told Mureed to add some ovaltine to your milk now. I don't want to hear any objections from you," Nanu had informed her, letting her know about the expected reaction. She had remained silent while rising to say something. Nano had left the room, she lay on the bed silently.

Umar Jehangir seemed the most bad to her today. Even the little things that used to be according to her preferences were now influenced by his behavior. Mureed Baba had brought the milk after a while. She silently drank it and then tried to sleep, but it took her a long time to fall asleep.

In the next few days, a change had occurred in her; she had stopped talking to Umar. She no longer responded with her usual "yes" or "no" until he mentioned her name in conversation.

That day, she was sitting on the carpet in the lounge, flipping through a magazine. Suddenly, an idea struck her, and she cautiously observed Nano's mood before sitting upright.

"Can I ask you something?" she had said softly.

"Yes, go ahead," Nano replied.
She was engrossed in the newspaper.

"When Umar will go back?" She had chosen her words carefully.

"Very soon, May Dear Cousin, very soon!"

-------------------------------------------------------

So our cutie Aleeza didn't like Umar Jehangir presence at all. Moreover Kristy too betrayed her 🥲🤭.

The next part will be filled with THEM!!
Be ready to experience 🦋✨

Those who voted the previous chapters thanks y'all 🫶🏻.
And also the ones who added this masterpiece to their reading lists 🌸.
No one of you is gonna regret!!

Silent Ones Pls. Vote & Support.
Your one click means so much to me.
Commenting especially the Inline comments have my heart so plz do more guys 🥺.