Meet the Gallaghers

The Gallagher house buzzed with activity as Fiona bustled around the cramped kitchen, flipping pancakes on the stove while simultaneously trying to corral her younger siblings.

"Fiona, I need my lucky socks!" Carl shouted from the living room, where he was frantically searching through a pile of laundry.

"They're in the dryer, Carl! And hurry up, you're going to be late for school again," Fiona called back, her voice tinged with exasperation.

Lip sauntered into the kitchen, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. "Morning, Fi. Any chance of breakfast before I head out?"

Fiona shot him a withering look. "You know the drill, Lip. Make it yourself."

As Lip rummaged through the fridge, Ian appeared in the doorway, his hair tousled from sleep. "Morning, everyone. What's for breakfast?"

"Pancakes," Fiona replied, flipping another batch onto a plate. "But you'll have to make your own if you want some."

Debbie emerged from the bathroom, a cloud of steam following her. "Can someone please fix the shower? It's been dripping all night."

Frank stumbled into the kitchen, his eyes bloodshot and bleary. "Morning, my beautiful brood. What's for breakfast?"

Fiona sighed and handed him a plate of pancakes. "Here, Dad. Eat up before you pass out again."

As the Gallagher family sat down to breakfast, the familiar chaos of their morning routine faded into the background, replaced by the warmth and comfort of shared laughter and conversation. Despite the challenges they faced, they knew that as long as they had each other, they could weather any storm that came their way.

And so, as the morning sun filtered through the grimy windows of their South Side home, the Gallaghers embarked on another day, ready to face whatever obstacles lay ahead with the strength and resilience that only a family bound by love could possess.

A\N:
What are your thoughts on this book?🤔

Leave a comment❤️

Share🤸🏽‍♀️

Vote🫠