Liar (2)

Part 2

Jaemin POV

I can't believe him. I should have known, once an asshole always an asshole. What the hell is wrong with me, he never actually wanted me. I'm just a game to him.

Jeno - "Jaemin? I'm sorry, that was a stupid thing to say."

Jaemin - "Yeah no shit, leave me alone."

Jeno - "Can you come out? I want to talk to you."

Jaemin - "No, I'm going to bed."

And to think he has the audacity to stand there and pretend like he isn't a piece of shit.

Jeno POV

Well I really fucked up. What the hell is wrong with me? How much is this gonna cost? I can't believe I said that to him. He probably hates me as much as he hates Siwon. I know I've always been an ass to him, but I really was trying to be nicer and now I've gone back to square one.

...

The next morning Jaemin woke up with a pounding headache that was making him dizzy. He stumbled out of his room, eyes squinting from the lights, and got a glass of water. He chugged the glass so fast it left him panting when he finished.

Jeno - "Good morning."

Jaemin - "I don't want to see you today, you should go find Mark or something."

Jeno - "I'm not leaving until we talk."

Jaemin - "Then I guess I'll leave."

Jeno - "Can we please talk."

Jaemin - "About what? You made yourself pretty clear last night... I'm just an object to be bought for your own sexual pleasure."

Jeno - "That's not true, it just slipped out, I didn't mean it I swear."

Jaemin - "Yeah well you said it, so you had to be thinking it."

Jeno - "Jaemin please."

Jaemin - "No, you don't get to treat me like shit for four years, save me once, and decide you're all high and mighty now. It's my fault. I actually thought you were changing. But no, you still see me as a pawn in your bullshit game of life. I regret letting you get rid of Siwon's trace because now I'm stuck with yours. I don't know whats worse, getting sexually assualted by Siwon or thinking it was safe to be vulnerable with a piece of shit like you."

Jeno - "I'm sorry..."

Jaemin - "And I'm leaving."

Jaemin pushed past Jeno, got dressed, and left Jeno standing in the kitchen. He vaguely remembered how to get to Mark and Haechans place so he just started walking. Eventually he made it and knocked on the door.

Haechan - "Jaemin? Where's Jeno?"

Jaemin - "Probably still standing in the kitchen basking in his piece of shit aura."

Haechan - "Wow, ok, come in."

Mark - "Where's Jeno?"

Haechan - "He's busy."

Mark - "Ok, you hungry Jaemin, I made pancakes."

Jaemin - "Starving, thanks."

Mark - "I'll go make plates."

Haechan - "Are you ok?"

Jaemin - "No."

Haechan - "What happened?"

Jaemin - "Jeno's an ass."

Haechan - "What did he do."

Jaemin - "You can't judge me ok."