page 8 - last page of chapter 1

Start from the beginning

Finally, we reach the third floor of our basement. RF takes out a pink key, and opens the equally pink door. Once open, they both put on masks- I don't get one, though. I'm already infected, artificial or not.

"Lovesick," RF called out from underneath his blue medical mask, and Og repeated it. Jingling chain noises echo to my left, and I see a very.. Different sight.

It's a Wally, maybe 5'o-6ft. His hair is down to the side, and long. He wears normal Og's PJ's, but with a loose red robe over them. Pink slippers. His wrists, the poor thing, are bounded to a wall by a 20 foot chain on either side. The walls, slicked with bits of brown dried blood, and slicker with black and pink goo. he has a bed, couch, tv, and a heater.. But not much else.

I cringe. Was I going to turn into him, or rather, his situation.

"Y/N!?!" Lovesick screeched, eyes big and wide wth spiraling black and pink, with pink hearts in the center of his eyes, replacing his pupils. He reached for me, chains tugging as he endlessly begs for me. I sink, stepping closer to Lovesick. I couldn't help it..

I felt, as I looked at him, at home. Like I'm sitting on a cloud, with a gentle rocking of thornless roses, Daisy's, and peonys below me. Above is my favorite weather, with a slight, damp mist that tickles the hair, making it refreshing. The ecstasy. The tranquility. It's addictive.

RF and Og's eyes widen, and call our for me. RF tugs on my sleeve, but I mindlessly restrain so hard that all his efforts did was rip my garment. I stand next to a joyous-crying Lovesick Wally, and I reach up for him, placing a shaking hand on his cheek.

My eyes flash into pink, matching his own except not black and pink, {{y/e/c}} and pink, a shimmering combination.

I swoon into his arms as he cradles me, collapsing into the couch as we bond with the utmost love for each other. I dive my neck into Lovesicks neck, my legs wrapping around his waist.

I was deaf to the please RF and Og scream at me, begging for me to exit Lovesicks facade of love, and return to them. But, I do not. I bathe in Lovesicks warmth, his scent, breath, and stay under him on the couch. Drowning myself in his words, and sound. All of a sudden, I chose my last name to match Lovesicks; Darling. Y/n, Darling. Not Y/n L/n.

For once, in this mad and crazy world, I self safe.

Sectioned.

And warm, all at once.

I cling closer to Lovesick, refusing to ever abide him adue. 'Oh, don't leave me, Lovesick.' I mentally plead the other unstable, sinking into nothing but ecstasy with his arms around me.

"Oh, Darling.." Lovesick cooes, kissing my trachea area. I shiver. "Can I ask you something?" He mumbled into my neck, the vibe rations making me twitch.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! As you saw, this is the last page of this chapter, not the book! This book plans to have many, many pages filled with both good, and bad literature from myself! Do not fret, but the story's first chapter has come to a pin!

For the record, I have no idea who made Lovesick Wally, so if someone knows and would be willing to tell me, I'd be very happy! I want to learn all the creators boundaries, as they're important!! Respect people.

Anyways! Have a good day, drink water, eat, and do your best mein lieblings! 🩷🩷

Also, I'm working on a few Au's myself. I hesitate to punt them out into social media, though, due to the fact there are so many already.
:,]

Take a sillng?!!#?!2!2

Word count: 1310

(Sorry if I made Y/n a lil too bimbo dumb in this. It's funny.)