the movie tricks

YOO DIDN'T KNEW THIS ONE WILL GET AN ATTENTION YK, I'M SORRY FOR THE LATEEEE UPDATE,I'M DEEPLY APOLOGIZE

----

He grab the popcorn as quickly as he can and run to Teru's sofa and seat there.

"Yo, you want some? "
He ask Him, Teru's look at him for a second

"ahh maybe later, it's still on beginning though"
he replied

"Well if that's what you want then okay"
He looks satisfied by his answer, he actually doesn't want to share his popcorn, he begins to eat it one by one

Teru,
who's notice from the first that he ,the vice president doesn't wanna share 'his' popcorn to him just laugh at it on mind

Teru looks so interested for the movie
, it shows that a girl trying to explore an abounded hospital with a flashlight start to see a an eye looking at her.

At the same moment, Akane watch the movie with a frightened looking face, he wants to cover his face but doesn't want to get caught doing it by the president or else.. He'll get mocked by his president.

the eye start to cried out a blood while the girl looks frightened and start screaming, the doors get locked suddenly she look at the door for moment trying to think an escape but while thingking of this a hand start to reach her foot, and..

Teru realized a sudden arm just wrap him tightly,it was warm although, he lay down his eyes as his eyes start to widened and find out that Akane is the one who hug him. His cheeks got more redder, he's blushing finds out the vice president was hugging him

'he looks pathetic'
Teru's laugh at him in his mind

'Yet cute'
He let out a chuckle

"So? Thought you'd like a horror movie? Never knew you were this scared after all"
He tease him

"W-what?? Pfftt no I'm not! "
He denied

"Oh yeah? , well never thought you'll be this scared you know, you don't realized that you were hugging me do you? "
He tease him once again

"I-i what..? "
he realized that he was hugging him this time, he pushed him away and wanting to move away from him. he tried to hide his red cheeks as best as he can, not only because an embarrassment it's because another feeling that Akane hates it, he hates it but love it.

As he pushed him away, Teru's start to wrap his hand around Akane's head and grab it closer to his chest while hugging him.

Akane was so confused by his actions, he can't help but stay at this position, he was completely flustered.

He felt a racing heartbeat from the president, what is this. Well he's not surprised by that cause his own heart feels like start to beating uncontrollably.

"President? I-i mean.. Minamoto?"

"What are you doing..? "
He ask him softly, almost more like whispering to him

He didn't answer his questions, but he start place a palm on his head and grab the TV remote and turn it off.

Akane was somewhat enjoyed his sudden action,but for no reason Teru just pushed him away softly and get up from the couch and walk away from him.

Akane was quite surprised
'This dude wer so hard to predict'
he thought that on his mind.

He faced the TV while remembering the sudden scene that happens between them.