First day at a new school be like 🤢

Start from the beginning

See what I mean!

Anyway, mom and dad paid my tuition fee at Westchester Country Day Middle School, and today was my first day there.

Mom and Dad gave me encouraging words like, blah blah blah blah.
I zoned out!
Then they hugged me and left.
The school's secretary walked me to my locker and I settled in.

First period came, and I went to class.
It was Literature, WHEEEEEEE!
I absolutely love literature so much.
I'm a bookworm when it comes to the latest romance novels. I guess you can call me an amateur romance expert,*pats shoulder*

I found a sit at the back. I'm not usually a backbencher, but I was too shy to take a seat at the front.
Some other students started coming in, and I totally freaked out.

A group of girls came in and almost everyone started worshipping the gang's leader.

"Hey Mackenzie."
"Looking good Mackenzie"
"Please notice me"
"Your new lipgloss is fabulous"
"Is that a new boho bag?"
"Will you go out with me Mackenzie?"
Mackenzie this, Mackenzie that!

I got tired of hearing her praises, who the heck is she?
She was so pretty and she had long blonde hair. Although, her hair looked kinda fake, more like blonde extensions. Her eyelashes were so long and full, but it also looked fake, more like false lashes. Her eyes were icy blue, but it looked more like contacts. And the lipgloss on her lips were over 12 layers! How can someone apply that much?!
This girl looked so fake!
But I have to admit, I could smell richness all over her. She was holding an iPhone 13 Promax!!!
And she carried an expensive boho bag.
Words can't describe how......hot she looked..

I wondered if she was the principal's daughter

Then one of the girls walked up to me and spoke so rudely, " Hey you! That's my seat. Get your stinking ass off it"
I got up immediately and all eyes were on me. I was humiliated!
"Just leave it Jessica, Come sit at the front with me. Don't forget we are really popular,we can't be caught backbenching! Like, eww, it's so gross" Mackenzie said applying another layer of lipgloss, wow!
Talk about addiction...

"But Mac, the front seats are for dorks! Absolute weirdos! We popular kids should definitely hang out at the back" The rude girl, Jessica, argued.
" Umm, no thank you Jess! I say front seat, so front seat it is" Mackenzie pointed at the seat, and Jessica sighed angrily and went to the seat appointed for her. I don't know why, but Jessica seemed to be really mad at me.
What did I do?
I didn't even say a word, I only stood up from her 'seat' silently.

The day seemed to drag on and on, and I just wanted it to end already.

Before I knew it, it was lunch time.

I was really looking forward to making new friends at the cafeteria.
So I grabbed my lunch tray,and scanned the entire cafeteria for any vacant table.
I saw one and Mackenzie and Jessica were there. I thought it might be a good chance for me to introduce myself properly, and also apologize to Jessica. That's if I wronged her unknowingly though..
This could be a start of a new friendship. Plus, the CCP looked like a pretty cool group to be in. If I befriend Mackenzie and Jessica, I'd get automatic membership into their clique.
I gathered enough courage and walked over to their table.
They were all laughing and having fun, but when I said "Hi, I'm Chloe Garcia. Today's my first day here, do you mind if I sit with you guys?"
Everyone stopped talking and laughing immediately. They all looked me up and down like I was SNOT!
Then Mackenzie smirked and said, "Sureee, why not! Get over here".
"Really? Thanks" I gushed.
Immediately I sat on the vacant chair, I started hearing some squeaky noises, like a loosed screw. All the CCPs brought their phones out and I didn't know what it meant.

I was innocent!

Suddenly, my chair fell apart and my butt collided with the floor, hard!
My lunch was designed all over me.
All the CCPs got a good shot of me playing around with my lunch alright!

Mackenzie and Jessica were laughing and jumping like they'd just watched a comedy skit.
"Live at WCD! Nerd swims in her lunch"
Everyone laughed at Mackenzie's cruel joke.
But I can't blame them, I looked so stupid!
Hot tears started streaming down my cheeks.
I just wanted to go home!
I was a fool for thinking I would actually make friends at a rich snobby school. I don't match anyone's standards here.

"Are you alright?" a girl asked me and stretched out her hands, "Here let me help you up"
I took her hands and she pulled me up, but I slipped on milk and fell down on my butt again.
Everyone laughed harder this time.

"Aww, such dorky love going on here" Jessica teased.
I hate her!
"Why don't you shut your hole Jessica?" The nice girl defended me.
"Here, let's try that again" She took my hand and pulled me up. This time, I didn't fall, thankfully.

My butt hurt so bad!

She dragged me out of there and took me straight to the girls bathroom.
She helped me clean up and she even gave me her hoodie to tie around my waist, inorder to cover the food stains.
"Thank you so much. I promise to return the hoodie tomorrow" I said, feeling gloomy.
"Hey, don't worry about the hoodie, you can keep it. And don't feel sad because of those snobby CCPs, they are all just jerks. Everything will be okay in the end and if it's not okay it's not the end, John Lennon".
I don't know what that had to do with what I'm facing, but I just shook my head in affirmation.
" Oh, I never got your name" I said.
" I'm Zoey Franklin. Nice to meet you..?" She stretched her hand for a handshake.
" Chloe Garcia " I shook her hand politely.

I like her already.
She's really nice.
And she stood up for me!
I have to befriend her at all cost, if not, I'd never fit in.

I received a call from my mom, and she asked me to meet her at the driveway.
She gave me her phone number, now that's a great start 😜, then we bid each other bye.

We texted each other all night and she told me her hobbies and all.
But she said she'd talk to me tomorrow because she had something important to do.
So now, I'm writing in this diary to kill the boredom.
Now that I found myself a friend, I'm NEVER EVER WRITING IN HERE AGAIN! Period!

************************************
A/N

How is it guys?
Is it cringe or is it okay?

Pick your options:

A) It's so cringe, please stop writing it. I hate it. Write something better.

B) Keep going girl, you got this. I love this first chapter. Nice plot ❤️

So A or B?