『★』ƧΣXY ЯΣᄂIΣF『★』

Start from the beginning

The cyan blue female hoglet, with a pale muzzle, underbelly, and arms, her quills a mixture of Sonic's and Shadow's with some quills hanging from the side of her head, light red stripes on her quills, arms and legs, with long bangs, a white patch of fur on her chest, she was wearing a pink onesie. Her icy blue eyes soon softened when she saw her father on the tablet.

"Hello Sweetheart~" Shadow said waving at his hoglet.

The hoglet only waves back at Shadow. As she purrs happily.

"I'll talk to you later, Ultimate Softie." Sonic said chuckling at the nickname, as he just mutes his mic, though he didn't end the call...for purposes reasons, hoisting the tablet up against the wall, he started to tend to his daughter's needs.

Shadow on the hand, was multitasking with his work for G.U.N on the target that him and Rouge were assigned to track to get the item that they stole. Though he glances up his burner phone every so often...to check on his husband and daughter.

Which only made his the area in his pants feel tighter, cause of the purposely lewdness that his young husband was doing for him, even though it was a normal and natural thing and his seen his husband do it so often. Though with the mic being on mute he can just imagine the sound.

As for Sonic, well he was aware of the mission, after all he was still the hero of mobius, but after he had baby...he kind of had to leave the heroing to the group of his friends, though G.U.N still paid him cause of his service with saving the world, but he also knew that Shadow and the Agency never truly got along. So he just made sure that the tension between the two, wasn't always on a thin line.

As for what he was doing, well he was just feeding his hoglet of course, he never really sits down while he was doing the breastfeeding though. Cause it was better on his back and legs if he stood up. But how he made it so enjoyable, well he was in the safety of his own home, so he really wasn't wearing much besides what he was wearing when his husband was calling him, so yeah his body was completely on display for his husband, and he knew it.

After burping the hoglet, and giving her a soft kiss on the forehead, he slowly started to lower his shirt, just watching his husband's reaction in the corner of his eyes, seeing that he was really struggling to keep himself from moaning.

Purposely leaning over to lay the hoglet down, he only lifted up his tail to give his husband a view of his plump rear and his warm holes.

Shadow only covers his muzzle when he felt something warm drip from his nose...underneath the pillow he had already under done his belt to let his erected cock breath, he just couldn't ignore it as he had just started stroking it, using his other hand to muffle his moans.

Sonic after giving his Daughter her stuff chao toy, his ears twitched slightly when heard a noise from the tablet, with a slight smile on his muzzle he only fixes himself picking up the tablet and walking out of the nursery.

"I hope you plan on letting me see your erection, Love~"

Shadow's ear only twitches when he heard his husband's voice, letting out a soft breath. "Y-Yeah,..just why did you have to do that with Serenity?"

"Hmm? Dunno what your talking about." Sonic admits as he closes the door to the master bedroom, placing the tablet down, he started pulls out a small box of sex toys, aims the tablet down. "And Requests, My Charming Hedgehog?"