Next Stop, Aurum

In the region of Clivia. Magnolia, Ren, Susan and Narelle make their way to the town and once they step foot in it all the clivian fairies turn their way once they see Narelle.

Fairy 1: Consort Narelle!

Other fairies: Consort Narelle! Consort Narelle! Consort Narelle! Your grace! Your grace!

Fairy 2: Your grace, what brings you to our humble town?

Narelle: Well-

Susan: It's very urgent business which means she doesn't have time to chat with you guys!

Narelle: Little one, I can handle this.

Narelle takes a small breath and proceeds to speak in a more formal tone.

Narelle: As she said, I have very urgent business to take up to your leader so if I may, I'd like you to lead us to her.

Fairy 2: Of course your grace.

The four follow the man to Clivia's leader, Lady Primrose's house. To which we fade to a top of a hill where her house resides. As they fly up to it, the man knocks upon the door thus waiting for his Lady to respond. Steps can be heard inching ever closer to the door. It opens revealing Lady Primrose.

Primrose: Sylvan, what brings you here today? Did you anger another nest of wasps?

Sylvan: No, not this time Lady Primrose.

Primrose: A pity.

She says sarcastically.

Primrose: Than what does-

And just then, Lady Primrose spots Narelle.

Primrose: Your grace! My apologies, I didn't see you there!

Susan: You.. didn't see the almost 30 feet tall mermaid sitting behind him?

Narelle: Little one.. don't be rude.

Narelle turns back to Lady Primrose.

Narelle: It's quite alright Lady Primrose.

Primrose: It's been quite awhile since your and Queen Cordelia's last visit hasn't it? How have things been going? Where's Queen Cordelia? I never see you without her.

Narelle: As much as I would love to chat with you Primrose I came here with urgent and unfortunately, dire news.

Primrose: What?! Why in Dunia's name did you just let me chat away?! Go on spit it out! What is it?

Narelle takes in a quick breath and states..

Narelle: Ondine, the witch of the sea has escaped and is much more stronger than before.

Primrose: ..Y-you're kidding, right? Please tell me you're kidding!

Narelle: I would never kid about something like this Primrose.

As Primrose processes the news she goes from frightful to standing straight with a solemn look.

Primrose: What do we need to do?

As the screen fades from this scene to the next Lily, is shown resting her arms on the side of the ship as the breeze from the aircraft flying flows through her hair. But Lily can't help but look dejected.

Skye: You alright?

Lily: Huh?

Lily turns to see Skye standing beside her.

Skye: Sorry, you just seemed a little.. glum.

Lily smirks at the comment.

Lily: it's that obvious huh?