March 6

Months kept passing, Adam and I, kept hanging out, it felt like we are more than friends. He took me to beach dates because he said he thought that going to the beach together brings memories from the night we met, we would visit museums, paint together, listen to mitski together, role play in a furniture store as if its our home, telling kids at the park that we are married, and way more, even tho we were 15 at the moment. I felt Adam's love so much to the point where he decided to finish high school in my school.
Its 6 February 2004, we were hanging out at the beach and eating pizza, i thought that its the right time to just confess, i didn't overthink before asking, i had in my mind that he likes me, it was glass clear to me. He was my type, I liked his personality. The worse is that he was my first love, I always thought love stories are lame, after Adam, I have a whole different mindset, he's the first guy that reciprocated to my love, that showed me that its real, made sure im okay, showed me a side of him no one else did, He made me feel so special to the point I thought only him and I are on earth, having more than 13 lives, he treated me like a princess in an awful generation... Or...? Is it just me thinking all that was love?

- "you know, from the first second I laid my eyes on you, u had all my attention, and through the time we hung out, I liked your personality and thought you were amazing, im really grateful to have u by my side. I see you more than a friend Adam."

[...]