chapter ii

chapter two

❨ Forever second, forever loser ❩

chapter two ⋆ ❨ Forever second, forever loser ❩

   The brunette shook his leg up and down

   The brunette shook his leg up and down. Kimi was rubbing his back gently as they waited for the Monza Grand Prix to start. This was the last race of the season and it would be determinant to if he finished second in the championship or lost it to Zak. The World Champion title was not even a possibility, knowing how far away in points he was from Gabriel. Now Zak was ahead of him by some points after wining the last race.

   "You're ready?" Kimi's sweet voice dragged him away from his thoughts. A hand still caressing his back.
   "Ahm- I gotta warm a bit more and find the balaclava" Ruben mumbled. He then took a minute to inspect the chocolate eyes over him. They were very beautiful, and the small eyelashes hovering over them were cute too. Since when was Kimi this cute? He was conscious of how kind-looking he was and that he was attractive, he must be since he has so many girls behind him. Ruben had never noticed it like he was doing in it now, he had never cared.

   "Put yourself to it I will go look for the balaclava and a bottle of water" Kimi mumbled, waving the brunette head away. A light blush creeped into his cheeks as the boy hugged him.
   "Thanks, Kim" Ruben watched his friend leave before forcing himself to warm up.
After finishing this they would relax watching Max dominant driving in the F1 Monza GP, so he focused on that, not in the Italian's -gorgeous- cafe eyes. No, of course not.