Chapter 2

Hope's POV

"Josie, what do you wanna talk about?" I asked hoping that it wasn't about earlier "Really Hope" Josie asked while walking to my bed "What do you expect me to say? That I still in love with Penelope, that I can't get over her even after she left." I asked trying to keep my cool "How can you still be in love with her after she left you. Hope you didnt wanna eat, you couldn't even sleep all because she left" Josie said with tears streaming down her face "I'm sorry okay, I'm sorry for not being able to control who I love. I'm sorry for not being able to get over someone who I dated for 5 years, someone who was there after I lost my grandparents, someone who was there when I couldn't sleep at night." I said trying to keep my wolf calm." So what does mean for us? " Josie asked looking up at me (Hope is taller than Josie and Lizzie)."Jo just because I'm nt over Penelope yet doesn't mean that I like you any less."I said as I wrapped my arms around her waist. Josie then wraps her arms around me neck to pull me into a kiss, without even thinking twice I kiss her back with even more lust and passion Josie then pushes me down on the bed and straddles my lap. Suddenly the door bursts open causing us to pull away "What do you want Lizzie" Josie asked while getting off of me "Nothing just wanted to spend some time with you" Lizzie answers before leaving. "I think you should go check on her" I said as I walked over to my closet to get some pajamas. "Okay see you in a bit" Josie before leaving

Josie's POV

"What's wrong Lizzie?" I asked as I  walked into our room "Nothing I just miss spending time with my twin. I mean your always in Hope's room or when you're not there you're with MG or Raf. I feel like I never get to see anymore" After Lizzie said all that I started feeling really bad cause I know she's right we barely see each other anymore "Okay well how about we spend tommorow together, just us two." I said as I walked over to her bed "Okay just us" Lizzie said before throwing her arms around me. "I'm okay now you can go back to your girlfriend's room now I know you wanna." Lizzie said with a smirk "Okay but please don't come anywhere near Hope's room." I said before walking out. When I got to Hope's room she was just in her underwear  "Enjoying the view love?" Hope  asked with a teasing smile "What view?" I asked jokingly "Oh so you weren't just drooling while ogling my body?" Hope asked with the same smirk on her face "Well maybe I did, maybe I didn't" I said as I walked over to her she then pulls me into a kiss.

Nobodies POV

Hope and Josie were now in a full on make-out session "Supri- what the fuck!" Landon said as Hope and Josie quickly broke the kiss. "Landon? What the hell are you doing here?" Hope asked while quickly putting her pajamas on "Well I came back for you. It seems like you already moved on." Landon said as he glared at Josie. "Look Landon you can't be mad at me for moving on, you left me. What did you expect for me to just wait for you?" Hope asked with tears in her eyes "I'm gonna you guys some privacy. Text me okay" Josie but before she walk to the door,Hope caught her hand and pulled her back. "No you can stay. Landon I think you should go." Hope said not looking at him. Landon then storms out the room slamming the door on his way out. "Are you okay?" Josie asked putting her arms around Hope's neck "Yeah I'm fine" Hope said as she walked over to her bed. Suddenly the door burst open again "Hope I'm taking my sister with me so say your goodbyes" Lizzie said as she walked over to Josie "But I taught you were gonna spend the night." Hope said with a pout. "Okay then,have fun" Lizzie said before walking out of the Tribrid's room. "Are you just gonna stand all night or are you gonna get in bed?" Hope asked getting comfortable on the bed. Come to bed baby. I wanna cuddle" I said as Josie still stood next to the bed "Okay, do you wanna watch a movie?"
Josie asked after getting comfortable in bed next to me "Why are you holding your breath baby?" I asked as started rubbing her thigh going higher each time "How can I breath when you're such a tease?" Josie asked lowly "It's not my fault you're so easy to tease" I said with a smirk while kissing on her neck.

Josie's Pov

As Hope kissed on my neck she straddled my lap. Just as we were about to go further Hope's phone started ringing.

H- Hello?
L- Hey Hope
H- Landon what do you want?
L- Can't I call my girlfriend
H- You broke up with me remember
L- I was mad and hurt. How would you have felt if you found me making out with someone else
H- You died what was supposed to do
L- But I'm back now and I wanna be with you
H- Whatever goodbye Landon

                              *end of phone call*

"Hey are you ok?" I asked after Hope threw her phone across the room cause it to shatter as soon as it came in contact with the wall. "I'm fine just a little frustrated" Hope replied before pulling me into a kiss which I happily returned. Things escalated quickly and before I knew it Hope had removed my shirt and bra and was now playing with my right nipple while sucking on my left one. "Mm fuckkk babyyy."I moaned while running my fingers through her hair. Before we could go any further the door abruptly opened "Hop-" my dad started but quickly turned around "You should probably go check that out” I said trying to get out from under Hope " Okay but only if we can finish this when I get back” Hope said before giving me a kiss and getting out of bed "Of course baby" I said as I put my shirt back on.