Monel 400 Round Bar Exporters In India

Introduction:Exotic Metal Alloys is one of the specific creators and producers of Monel 400 Bars. The affiliation is working in the field of get-together high check of mechanical things. The organization has on a fundamental measurement unbelievable and fit get-together of marvels that holds epic thought in this get-together field. With the help on perspective setting progress the organization is a little while later making things that have unquestionable estimations and have high check. We use hundred percent unadulterated horrible materials in the social gathering structure as the result our things holds exceptional quality and quality.

Description:Monel 400 round bars are solid cylindrical bars crafted from the Monel 400 alloy, which primarily consists of nickel and copper, with small additions of iron, manganese, and silicon

Description:Monel 400 round bars are solid cylindrical bars crafted from the Monel 400 alloy, which primarily consists of nickel and copper, with small additions of iron, manganese, and silicon. These round bars are typically produced through processes like hot rolling or cold drawing, ensuring precise dimensions and uniform properties throughout the material.
Specifications:

Specifications:ASTM B164 / ASTM SB164Dimensions:EN, DIN, JIS, ASTM, BS, ASME, AISISize
:5 mm To 500 mmDiameter:0.01 mm to 250 mmLength:100 mm To 3000 mm Long & AboveFinish:Black, Bright Polished, Rough Turned, NO.4 Finish, Matt Finish, BA FinishTolerance:H8, H9, H10, H11, H12, H13K9, K10, K11, K12 or as per clients' requirementsForm:Round, Square, Hex (A/F), Rectangle, Billet, Ingot, Forging Etc.Conclusion:Monel 400 round bars represent a pinnacle of engineering excellence, offering exceptional corrosion resistance, high strength, and excellent mechanical properties in demanding environments. With their versatility and reliable performance, they play a vital role in critical applications across various industries. Whether in marine engineering, chemical processing, oil and gas, aerospace, or power generation, Monel 400 round bars continue to drive innovation and enable the development of cutting-edge technologies.