Don't touch her {{Requested}}

Thanks to @Reggie_is_mood_ for this amazing idea, I really hope you like it.

🍫🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬🍫

(Y/N)'s POV

I was already stuck in Mrs Scrubbit's washhouse when Noodle was dropped down the laundry chute. I practically raised her. 

So when Mrs Scrubbit started using Noodle as a personal slave, I couldn't help but defend her. And of course, for 'being defiant', Mrs Scrubbit saw fit to punish me, physically. The bruises lasted days before finally fading.

Fast forward to a few years later, and I've continued to stand up for Noodle, Mrs Scrubbit's 'punishments' doing nothing to deter me. 

One evening, while working in the washhouse, the new guy, Willy Wonka, falls down the chute, and damn is he cute. After getting to my room, I find out what happened before I met Willy, and I'm outraged. As soon as Noodle comes in to bring me my food, I'm by her side. 

"Are you alright?"

"I'm fine (Y/N), I promise." She assures me, and I trust her. 

"I can't stand the way she treats you like you're nothing. She just doesn't see how amazing you are." I tell her. 

"And the way she treats you is any better?" Noodle asks in that snarky childish voice of hers, turning to leave the room with her bucket of porridge.

"Better me than you," I say, watching as she leaves the room.

Noodle's POV

I'm sitting beside Willy as he tells me about his mother. 

"(Y/N)'s like my mother," I say, looking at the picture of Willy's mum. "She practically raised me."

Willy smiles at that. "(Y/N) is a sweet girl. She's pretty too."

"I hate how Mrs Scrubbit treats her just because she stands up for me." 

Willy's face darkened ever so slightly. "What does she do to her?"

"She hits her, pushes her around. One time she even threatened to let Bleacher knock her over the head with his stick."

"So that's what the bruises were from," Willy mumbles, turning back to the window in thought. 

"I have a way we can help her," He says finally.

"How?" 

"I can make her a chocolate that will help her body heal faster. It won't get her away from Mrs Scrubbit, but it will help nonetheless."

(Y/N)'s POV

The next morning I'm still furious at Mrs Scrubbit, but I don't get the chance to speak to her about it before I have to get to work in the washhouse. 

"Hey (Y/N)."

"Willy, hey," I smile. "We're in the same area today."

"Great! There's something I wanted to talk to you about," The boy smiles, looking around before grabbing my hand and pulling me into the washing room. 

We work in silence for a while, and I can tell that he's working up the courage to say what's on his mind. Or at the very least, figuring out how to say it.

"What did you want to talk to me about, Willy?" I prompt after another fifteen minutes of silence. 

"...Noodle told me about what Mrs Scrubbit does to you," He replies solemnly. 

"Oh, it's nothin-"

"It's not nothing. No one should be treated like that. Least of all someone just trying to stand up for their friends," He cuts me off, almost sternly. "I want to help you. Will you let me?"