Chapter 2

The rest if the day past by very quickly, at night was were the fun was at. Sabortooth had a party, now it wasn't as crazy and as big as Fairy Tail's but it was still magnificent.

Streamers if gold and silver hung around and twinkling lights flickered off and on. Music played in the background, the lyrics dancing around the room, bouncing off the walls. It truly was amazing.

It was all great until the alcohol came out. Sting was the first to get loaded. He ran around like a chicken who got his head cut off. Sting was waving his shirt in the air yelling, "Spring Break!!"

"Sting, for the last time, it isn't spring anymore!" I yelled at him, a playful glare directed toward him.

He looked back at me, a look of fear on his face, "It was you, wasn't it (Y/N)-san?"

I tilted my head to the side, "What do you mean?"

"You're the one who stole my hand!!" Sting pointed at me. (If you read my Gray X Reader you'd know my drunk moments consist of missing hands.)

I couldn't help but laugh. Sting was barely standing and his words were slurred, barely coming out of his mouth. Everyone stood in our direction.

"Rogue, you must worn everyone!! I'll distract her, quick!! Tell everyone that (Y/N)-San steals hands!!" Sting slurred at Rogue.

I looked in Rogue's direction, he just looked disappointed. I grabbed onto Sting's wrist, "C'mon, lets get you to bed."

Sting looked at me in horror, then looked at where my hand was. "(Y/N)-San, I thought we were friends!"

I looked down at his wrist, "I stole your hand, didn't I?"

Sting only nodded. I sighed and started walking to Sting's office, taking him with me.

"If you get to bed I'll give you your hands back. Okay?" I asked him.

He nodded again, he didn't look like he trusted me.

I opened the door to Sting's office, or better known as his room at the guild. I side were clothes thrown about and particles of trash everywhere. I brought Sting to his bed and sat him down. I stared at him for a moment, just admiring his features.

"(Y/N)-San? Why are you staring at me? Did you glue my hands to my face?" Sting asked.

I giggled at his comment, "Nope, I was just admiring your handsome features. Now time for bed." I pushed Sting down and covered him up.

"In the morning you'll have your hands back." I said.

Sting smiled at this, "Thanks!!"

He quickly sat up, and pecked my lips. A blushed formed on my face as he laid back down.

"Good night, (Y/N)-San..." was the last thing that came out of the blond's mouth. I let out a soft smile, "Good night, Sting-sama."