"𝖳𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗅𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝗆𝖾." - 𝖯𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾

𝟐𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

𝐉𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂.

𝐅𝘈𝘝𝘖𝘙𝘐𝘛𝘌 𝐆𝘐𝘙𝘓:𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥; 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴.

𝖸𝖮𝖴 𝖠𝖱𝖤 𝖭𝖮𝖶 𝖱𝖤𝖠𝖣𝖨𝖭𝖦....

𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐈 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 wasn't always the best, her parents being drug dealers involved in a dangerous business, she had grown up in an environment filled with danger and uncertainty

Despite the constant fear and chaos surrounding her, Cianni longed for a sense of normalcy and childhood innocence.

Tragedy struck on Cianni's tenth birthday when a violent attack resulted in the loss of her parents.

The traumatic experience left her feeling abandoned and lost in a world that that seemed to have no place for her.

Placed in foster care, Cianni faced neglect and abuse that only served to harden her heart and push her further away from the idea of a normal childhood.

It wasn't until Cianni met ShaReese, her foster mother, that she began to see a glimmer of hope.

ShaReese, a former prostitute with her own troubled past, took Cianni under her wing and cared for her as if she were her own.

With tough love, ShaReese taught Cianni survival skills and street smarts, preparing her for the harsh realities of the world they lived in.

One fateful day, when Cianni was just twelve years old, she witnessed a violent incident involving ShaReese and a client.

In a moment of bravery and instinctual protection, Cianni took drastic action to shield her foster mother from harm.

This act of courage marked a turning point in Cianni's life, as she and ShaReese were forced to flee their home in a desperate rush to escape the dangers that surrounded them.

Settling in Atlanta, Cianni began the slow process of rebuilding her life.

🗣️𝘕𝘖𝘛𝘌𝘚.-²ᵖʳᵉᵗᵗʸᵐᵃʳᵃ

YALL I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT JUST BEAR WITH ME!

I'm gonna update another chapter of this most likely tomorrow!

I been working on my princess book, I'm changing Chicagos name and her new Face claim is Stunna Girl!

Y'all why Yb going back to jail? THIS MAN IS BEING CHARGED WITH 63 CHARGES!

At this point Yb making me sad, like why is you calling acting like a doctor like them folks don't recognize yo raspy ass voice!

And than my friend ain't making it no better talking about he getting life; I swear I'll cry! Because Youngboy can't get locked up for life!

Anytwaysss love y'all have a great night!