"Very good" Daemon said as he looked to him. "This is a truly pathetic show, Daemon" Otto said as Vylenya looked to him. "Are you so desperate for the King's attention that you've resorted to sulking about like a common cutpurse?" Otto asked as Daemon turned his attention back to him. "I am simply keeping with the traditions of my house" Daemon said as Vylenya walked to him, resting a hand on his arm as she too stared down the Hand. "the same as my brother did for his heir" Daemon said. "Those traditions are for the trueborn children of royalty, not for bastards fathered on a common whore" Otto said.

"Princess Vylenya is my wife, and you should treat her with respect" Daemon said, his voice lowered as there had been a rumble in the air. "This is an abomination. With every breath you soil your name, your house, and your brother's reign" Otto insulted Daemon further. "Indeed, our house, not yours" Daemon said as he gripped Dark Sister tighter. "And what of you City Watch men, aiding the Prince in his treason" Otto called out to them. "The King made me their Commander; they are loyal to me" Daemon said as he looked to Otto.

"You've come for the egg; here it is" Daemon said, extending his hand as a small roar was heard and Sunfyre flew closer, landing beside Vylenya and Daemon, balancing on the stone half-walls as he turned towards Otto, roaring again as Otto looked at the egg. "Are you mad?" Otto asked, looking at the Rogue Prince. "You would never survive this" Otto said. "Well happily, neither would you" Daemon said as he pulled his arm back and held the egg close to his chest. "To choose violence, here, is to declare war against your King" Otto said. "Wonderful" Daemon said without missing a beat.

"Even if it results in the death of your unborn child and its mother?" Otto said before Daemon swiftly pulled his sword. Which caused the Kingsguard to pull out their own swords. Daemon did not let his eyes waver from the Hand of the King as the faint roars of dragons was heard. Vylenya had first heard Caraxes, coming down from the side of the rocks as his distinguished roar was heard, and fear appeared in the eyes of the Kingsguard before she heard the rumbling roar of Cannibal who had flown over to the outside of the Hand who looked back when he saw the ferocious she-dragon as Sunfyre roared along.

The dragons of the mother and father may have been larger than most dragons currently housed by the Targaryens, but it had been Sunfyre and his yet invisible bond to the babe who had been the worst of their problems. The golden dragon roared loudly, and although small the Hand took a large step back. "The dragon is wild, my Lord Hand, it should not defend anyone" the Dragonkeeper tried to inform the Hand, believing his own words to be true. "Each dragon on Dragonstone comes from me and mine and shall bond to me and mine" Vylenya said as she stared down the Dragonkeeper, as Sunfyre roared in unison of Cannibal. "Are you willing to test this theory" Vylenya said as she took a step closer, the point of Dark Sister beside her as she placed a hand over her small belly. She could not have been more than a moon or two with child, but both mother and the young dragon beside her would rage fire and blood to defend the child.

But fire and blood had been too little for Daemon after the insults the Hand had spewed about his wife, and the treat made against his family. Viserys could be damned, for all he cared, and in truth the King of the Seven Kingdoms was, cut often by the chair he called his throne as Daemon's legacy would be dragons and the true stronghold of House Targaryen.

Vylenya stood her ground, and in her eyes Otto theorised her grandsire shined, Maegor the Cruel had died before many of them had taken their first breath, but like he had often said, Vylenya and Daemon would be his legacy.

The chirped roar of another dragon came into play, but Cannibal was not having any of it as the large she-dragon flapped her wings against the intruder as Daemon looked towards the new presence. "The princess" Daemon said as he looked from Otto to the deep yellow, not yet golden dragon fly over the long staircase as Rhaenyra sat in the saddle. "Defend" Vylenya said as Cannibal roared loudly, shaking everyone to their core as Otto turned to look at the Dragonkeepers, trying to find an understanding in the words spoken by Daemon and his wife. Daemon watched as Rhaenyra tried to land her dragon, but there had been no place before she decided to land before the gates which had not been the best idea either as Cannibal rose into the skies, and spewed her flames into the air, her unnerving roar caused the hatchlings that came from her to appear.

Five dragons had come from Cannibal, even when Vylenya had not all found the clutches near the she-dragon, but they had been one and the same, five dragons for five children of the blood of Old Valyria. Zaenon appeared first, and while small, the large spikes of the dragon had made him just as ferocious as his mother, as would his rider be.

Baelon his rider would be, and ferocious he was. A knight defending his brother's and father's right to the Iron Throne, short silver hair would make him stand out against the long Targaryen locks of his family. Baelon, the Boneless, for he was more seen on dragonback then he had ever been seen on the ground, the boy would fly before he could crawl, a name sake of Daemon's own father and a King who never was.

Vylenya's third child, would not claim a dragon hatched from Cannibal, although Yndrir and Chrydar had been riderless, and would be as the boy grew up. A terrifying sight to the Hand when he first met the boy, the spirit of his own father and named for him as well. He would be represented in Yndrir, a true dragon of fire, and proven as he claimed the Queen of dragons, Aemond Targaryen would be known as the Fire Prince throughout his life, and even become Hand of the King.

Suvaen would soon disappear, Vylenya knew, and would be found where no dragon had gone before, just as her daughter would go where no man had gone before. The Ice dragon roared alongside its mother, as the pale white dragon stood out against the harsh and grey stone of Dragonstone, the beast had surpassed most its siblings all except Sunfyre and Yndrir. Her sweet girl would claim the beast when they explored the Seven Kingdoms, as young as she had been it would represent the woman she would become.

A Lady of Winter, even though her blood had been fire, as her younger brother Daeron had been the blood of their words, much like Baelon. My sweetlings, Vylenya would call her children, in the womb and held in her embrace, loved before they had even been conceived as she stared down the people who would take from them what belonged to them.

Daemon did not lower Dark Sister either, he eyed Rhaenyra—perhaps it was jealousy, the Grandmaester Mellos would recall in a written recollection of the events. "You are not welcome here, none of you are" Daemon finally spoke again as he saw Rhaenyra struggle against the dragons of his family. She had no longer been that, he thought, as Viserys had made his choice by siding with Otto Hightower. "Then you shall not be welcomed on the wedding of King Viserys and the Lady Alicent" Otto said as he pulled a letter from his inner pocket. Daemon finally lowered his sword and sheathed it like before. He finally threw the egg away, quickly caught by the Kingsguards as he looked to them all.

Caraxes roared again, as if to accentuate Daemon's coming threat. "Leave now, or we will not stop any of the dragons" Daemon said as he looked to Otto as he looked to the Dragonkeeper who nodded as they safely placed the egg away. "And take your Princess with you" Daemon said as he looked towards Rhaenyra as Cannibal took off first, the smaller dragons following as everyone started to relax further when the absence of the dragons.

"A Hand cursing his own daughter, shall burn first" Vylenya said as she looked to the Hand who looked to the Grandmaester and Dragonkeepers. Vylenya and Daemon watched them hurry away as Caraxes circled around once more before joining Cannibal again.

Vylenya and Daemon walked back inside Dragonstone as Sunfyre had joined his siblings as Vylenya walked into the painted room, a small council room Aegon had used for his council meetings before he started his Conquest. She sat in the chair as she looked out the window, wondering how her life would go now. Daemon had joined his wife as he was given another letter on his way inside. 

"Lord Corlys has tried to raise concern on the coming threat of the Crabfeeder in the Stepstones, the King has not only denied him that, as he was also denied an audience to present his daughter to court" Daemon said as he gave the letter to Vylenya. "You wish to join him?" she asked as she scanned the letter quickly. Lord Corlys wrote in Valyrian as he knew the words of a Lord to the Rogue Prince could be watched. "I do" Daemon said before he leaned against the table before he looked to Vylenya. "I will join you" she said as she leaned forward, taking his hand as she kissed it. "I will always go where you go" she said as she looked to him.

"As will I, my darling, my life, my sword and the fire in my veins belong to you" Daemon said before he rest his hand on her cheek, kissing her gently. Daemon had been a fiery lover, and their most intimate moments had never been gentle, the gentleness had been Daemon's way of showing the truth and seriousness behind his words.

Daemon would burn the world for her, and their children, and few years away from doing so.

♚♚♚

the stepstones will be such a bad ass time for these two