『★』ᄂӨVΣ ΛFƬΣЯ DΣΛƬΉ『★』

Start from the beginning

"Shut up!?!"

Sonic lets out a yelp, when he felt a sharp pain in his thigh, looking down a sharp blade was stabbed into thigh...cause him to whimper and cry out in pain.

"Since you like to run so much! How about I make it so that you can't!?!" Shadow growled.

The sound of a something being wheeled over, Sonic turned his head to get look at what was pulled over, only see a cart with metal tools resting on top of it.

Sonic started to pleaded with his tormentor, which only angered the black hedgehog further...taking the first object that was lava like red color. The scorching blade was pressed hard against, the blue hedgehog's other thigh, causing the young mobian to scream out in agony, as he attempted to squirm. The sizzling sound of his skin and blood was heard.

Shadow only licks his lips as the sight of the young mobian scream out, and beg for mercy.

Sonic's screams and cries, started to get horse...as the black hedgehog continued to mutilate, his legs with most of the tools that was at the Psycho's disposal.

Using the Hammer to nail the blue hedgehog's hedgehog's biceps of the leg, leaving the metal nails sticking out of the skin, with blood sweeping out of the area.

Deep knife wounds and burns from the blade on his thighs and caff.

The black hedgehog was about to continue with his torture of his captive, when he noticed that the bulge in the young Mobian's boxers. "Well well...looks like Someone is getting turned on by the torture?"

"Hah...It hurts..." Sonic whimpers out as he was struggling with staying awake...he couldn't feel his legs anymore cause of the torture...and it didn't help that a sludge hammer was use to break the bone in his tibula and kneecaps.

Shadow only rips off the Mobian's boxers, to see the throbbing girth, when a twisted idea came into his dark and twisted mind.

At this point the blue hedgehog already passed out. The black hedgehog giving the small cock, some soft rubbing...as he looked at his captive, mostly just eyeing his body. "Maybe I might have some use for you after all." He said fumbling with his wedding ring on his finger.

Leaving the blue hedgehog to his slumber, he quickly wiped his hands clean before heading upstairs to his main living quarters.

"Oh, I was just about to get you for Dinner." Amy called out.

Shadow looked down at his wife, he can clearly see that she had been crying earlier, his gaze shifted over to the Dogwood tree that had a small grave underneath it. "Have you performed a Gender Reassignment Surgery?"

"Yeah, but we are going to need a matching sample why?"

"I can get one, just had the craziest idea to get our daughter back, since I know you can't bare anymore."

Amy looked up at Shadow, before she started to tear up...hugging the psycho lovingly. "As sick and twisted you are...still can't get rid of that sixteen year old?"

"He's just...Ugh, Fucking perfect, the way his screams, begs for mercy...he's more of a stress reliever than some captive." The black hedgehog stated.

"Hey whatever makes you happy, Shads, I can get the surgery done as soon as you we get the organ." Amy smiled as she just kisses Shadow on the lips.

✩ ✩ ✩

Sonic could hear the sound of muffle voices and the sharp pain of his body being cut open, but with his vision being foggy he couldn't really make out what was going on. Before he lost consciousness for the second time.

It had been at least ninety days since Sonic had first passed out from bloodloss...and within those days he had been treated as some toy, for the Husband of the family.

✩ ✩ ✩

✩ ✩ Present Day ✩ ✩

"How long have I been here...I...I don't even remember anymore...I should've just had ran instead of helping that Psycho with whatever."

Sonic said as he marks of day on the calendar, that had a big red circle on one of days.

"Oh...We getting closer to our baby boy~" The Pink hedgehog smiled, in her arms one year old female cyan blue hoglet, with red stripes in her quills. A pale peach muzzle, underbelly and arms. With a small white patch of fur on her chest. She is wearing a pale pink onesie.

Sonic only pulls on the shock collar that was around his neck, he only walked away from the calendar and just drops down onto the sofa...his legs had sort a healed somewhat. But the damage was done, and was trapped in this damn house, forced to be a sergeant mother for the Psycho Couple.

At this point he would gladly accept death. But Sadly with him now being eighteen, he has some use to him.

What really breaks his heart the most is that his own kids don't even recognize him, he only gets to bond with them when they are inside of his womb, but after birth, he doesn't see them. Can't even correct them when they call Amy their mom.

"Ahem!"

Sonic looked up, to see Shadow with his arms folded, a whimper escapes the blue hedgehog's lips...before he started to lift up his oversized hoodie exposing his swollen nine month old baby bump. The blue hedgehog only tilted his ears back...when the black hedgehog started to bond with his bump, which in return caused him some discomfort cause of the hoglet being active.

"Chaos...just let me die during Childbirth..." Sonic thought to himself.

✤ ✤ ✤