"We could have Logan shoot it through the window?"      Again Aiden with his wonderfull ideas.... At this Logan sweatdropped.        "No, the gun is for emergencies only."        But isnt this an emergen-

"This is an emergency!"       Looks like Tyler was thinking the same.. But his loud yell made the girl flinch in her seat. The male twin turned to the side, and his face softened, before he turned away.         "Sorry.."       He said under his breath, but he really hoped she didnt hear. But unfortunately, she did. A smile creeped on her face, but she stayed quiet.      "An emergency is a swarm or one of us is about to die! We don't have many bullets. So we need to try and kill it with our weapons first and have Logan as our backup."

STEP. STEP.

The two sisters whipped their head up, making eye contact. They heard it. And it was close.       "Shh!"      She signaled for everyone to keep quiet.      "Hide under the seats."

STEP. STEP. STEP. STEP. STEP. STEP. STEP.

While Aiden hid with Logan, Ben with Taylor, Ashlyn alone, Rylee was hiding with Tyler. She had her hands on her mouth as she tried to keep quiet, trying to slow her racing heart. Her eyes were shut tightly together, and just hoped for the best. Tyler kept looking around, looking to see if his sister was okay. Finding her under a seat with Ben, and seeing that she was fine, was able to calm him down only a bit.

SCRAPE.

The girls eyes widened as she looked at her sister.      That was loud..     The two made eyecontact, before she felt her chest tighten. 

"ASH!"

There was a phantom right infront of the girl, who made direct eyecontact with her. The monster was about to slash the girl, before she rolled out of its way. But it grabbed her hair, and yanked her back.     "Agh! Get the weapons!"

All of them got out from under the seats, now standing up as they ran to the weapons.     "Got it!"     Tyler yelled out, as he ran to the weapons, but now before he took the hand of the girl next to him, and helped her up.       "Stay with me."     Aiden whispered to Logan. The younger sister looked at the redhead with horror in her eyes. She felt the tears forming, but she didnt want to cry right now. It wasnt her place to cry.

WHAM.

The girl hit the beast with her knee, as it finally let go. She backed away from it, before two arms suddenly hoisted her up onto the seat behind her. Aiden and Logan.      "Gotcha!"      They pulled her up, as the monster looked at her again.     "Ya good?"        "Yeah."     The phantoms hand reached out again, making all of them yell out in fear.

GAH!

WOAH!

"Now what?"      Logan asked, with fear in his voice. The others watched from the side, as Taylor and Rylee stood between the two boys, Tyler and Ben. Their eyes were wide as the monster lunged at the three, but were shocked to see Aiden grab its arm, and hoist the monster over himself, hanging its head out of the window.      "Close the window!"      Ashlyn and Logan ran to both side of the blonde boy and the phantom, and began sliding the window down. But one of the monsters hand slipped out of the blonde boys hands.

"CRAP!!"

"LOGAN!"

The girl yelled his name out when the monster slashed his side. She wanted to the poor boy, but coulndt. as Tyler immediately yanked her arm back when she moved. She glared at him with tears in her eyes, and Tyler too, glared back at the girl.     "Finally! Twins, grab the legs! Ben, you stab it!"      The poor dude looked horrified, but did what he had to do. As the twins held the legs of it,