"I'm just going to chill over here," Nene waved to them.

"Ok," Carol beamed.

The girls approached BF and Whitty, watching them lift some heavy weights.

"Damn. 75 pound weights? That all you can do?" Carol joked.

BF and Whitty looked over, blushing at the sight of the girls they liked.

They put their weights up on the bar and both took their tank tops and immediately slipped them on.

"Embarrassed?" Carol laughed.

"Hey, we aren't to that point in our relationship where I feel comfortable with that," Whitty said flustered.

"Hmph, I see nothing wrong with it," Carol smirked.

As the two talked, GF approached BF and smiled a bit, obviously still very flustered.

"Wow..." she said.

"Didn't expect you to come in here..." BF said, red in the face from being embarrassed.

"Mr. Pete had to help with the Winterfest dance this weekend," GF said, hinting about it so she hoped he would ask her out.

"Oh right, I forgot about that. Maybe..." he started up for a second.

"I gotta get a tuxedo so I can take you to that," Whitty teased at Carol.

"Oh, I don't doubt that for a second," Carol joked, hitting him in a playful manner.

That's when the coach walked in and approached the group.

"Well well, big B! And old Whitmore" Coach Steve joked.

"Sup Coach Steve!" BF and Whitty beamed.

"You still as strong as you've always been?" Coach Steve asked.

"Might be. Got a challenge?" Whitty smirked.

"Lift that 75 pound 100 times," he challenged.

"Oh, that's easy!" They said in unison.

BF grabbed his hoodie from the bench and looked over at GF.

"Do you mind holding this for me?" he asked.

"S-sure," GF said softly.

BF handed GF his hoodie and she blushed as she held it. She watched him grab his weight and lay on the bench press station.

Carol smirked at GF, who made her flush even more.

"You should put it on," Carol teased.

"N-no..." GF responded, stuttering.

She couldn't help but want to hold it closer, but she thought it might be too weird at the moment.

BF and Whitty grabbed their weights and started pressing for 100. GF and Carol just stared with red faces as they watched them. Their men were quite muscular. Of course, this challenge posed no problem to these two as it wasn't hard for them. BF and Whitty looked at each other with a smile as they reached their midpoint.

GF was sitting on a little platform beside the bench press tables, watching in awe. She was so in love with BF. It was the simplest thing of just looking at him that made her heart flutter. To see how muscular he was made her very aroused. She just... she just wanted to tackle him and kiss him so badly. And it would be a great start for something to develop between.

As BF and Whitty hit their final point, they put their bars up and breathed a bit heavier as it was still a workout for them.

"Not bad," Carol winked.

"Those bars ain't nothing from this bomb man," Whitty said with a cocky attitude.

"Except for Ronald McDonald," BF grinned.

"Ok, that was fourth grade. Get over that," Whitty retorted.

"What happened?" Carol asked.

"Me and Whitty went to McDonald's. He saw Ronald McDonald and freaked the hell out," BF laughed.

Carol looked at Whitty and started laughing herself. Whitty blushed from being a bit embarrassed, but honestly just laughed as well.

"You are something else, Whitty," Carol chuckled.

BF looked over at GF and saw her looking at him. He walked over and smiled as he stood in front of her.

"What did you think?" he asked.

"That was... incredible," GF said with a wide beam.

"Exhausting too," BF said, stretching his body out.

"I imagine," she said.

"Damn, you look cute with your hair up," BF said, obviously trying to flirt with her a bit.

GF giggled and blushed, playing with her a bit.

"Th-thank you," she said.

"You can put on my hoodie if you're cold. This room isn't the best for short sleeve. Me and Whitty are just used to taking off our shirts," BF explained.

"Are you sure...?" she asked.

"Go ahead," he smiled.

GF looked down and slipped on his hoodie. The warmth of his body enveloped into her and she loved it. He saw how happy she got from it. She was so cute.

"Thank you," she smiled.

"Of course," BF smiled back at her.

BF hopped on the platform she was sitting on and she looked over at him, blushing with a warm smile.

"So... since Winterfest is coming up..." BF started up again.

GF's face lit up in extreme happiness, knowing what was about to be said.

"Would you like to... maybe go together?" he asked, blushing a whole lot.

She smiled even bigger than she already was, taking his hand in hers and giggled. "I would love to be your date."

BF chuckled and they shared a warm embrace. After they had their moment and the end of class was approaching, the four were heading out of the weight room when they saw...

Pico and Nene kissing??

"Uh..." Whitty said in shock.

Pico and Nene immediatley pulled away from each other, very red in the face.

"I-" Pico started to say.

"No, I-" Nene tried to say instead.

"How long have you two been seeing each other?" BF asked.

"The last 45 minutes," Nene shrugged, with a small grin on her face.

"That's... wow..." GF tried to say.

"Well, looks like class is about to end," Pico said, standing up.

"You're still walking me to my next class, right Pico?" Nene asked.

"O-of c-c-course," Pico stuttered, blushing even more.

The others just stood in blank as they watched them leave the room.

"Well..." Whitty started.

"That was..." Carol continued.

"Very..." GF also continued.

"Unexpected," BF finished.

Afterwards, BF and GF walked together to their fourth block. They loved having this time alone to themselves, and they even started a new thing of going to their lockers together to kill time. They even started it up after second block that way Kapi had no chance to get to GF. He would do anything to keep him away.

All that was left... was just to confess to her...

Hope you guys enjoyed this part! Have a great day everyone!