Weight Room

(Three Weeks Later...)

GF and Carol were sitting in their third block together giggling about the boys they liked. Carol had recently started a relationship with Whitty after he came out with his feelings for her. They had befriended a new girl named Nene, who fit in their group perfectly.

"And BF came and picked me up after my game. He is just the best," GF swooned.

"Whitty has got some real gentleman skills," Carol beamed.

"You two must really be attracted to those boys, huh?" Nene chuckled.

"They are soooo cute!" GF and Carol said in unison.

The girls continued to talk for a bit, as the teacher walked in the room and went in front of the class.

"Morning, students. So, as of today, I'm going to be our helping the other teachers prepare for the winterfest dance this weekend," Mr. Pete said.

"Oh right! I forgot Winterfest was this weekend. Whitty hasn't asked me to go with him yet," Carol said.

"I hope BF asks me..." GF said softly.

"I'm more than certain he will. He seems like the kind of guy who do that just to be alone with you and or just to take you out," Carol responded.

"You girls got your thing going on. I'm not one that's really involved with the men," Nene said.

"I think you got a great shot finding a guy here, Nene," GF said.

"Totally, girl. You got some qualities guys would find interesting," Carol responded.

"I don't know... maybe..." she said.

"So," Mr. Pete started up again. "We're gonna be going to the Weight Room. Mr. Arthur has his auto shop kids in there since the auto room is down due to a leakage. So you'll be watched in there," Mr. Pete explained.

"Oh wow! BF and Whitty are gonna be getting their workout in. They love to lift, according to Whitty," Carol smirked at GF.

GF's face immediately went beyond a visible red when she heard about that. Not only did that mean she was seeing BF... she was going to see him lift!!

"Buh-Boy-f-friend... luh-lifting," GF said as a flustered mess.

"Someone's a little aroused," Nene laughed.

"GF's got her plans for the day," Carol giggled.

The class was excused to head out and they went to the lift room. GF wasn't even prepared for what she was about to see. She knew she was gonna be a flustered mess. She couldn't have been more right.

When they walked in, she immediately saw BF in the back lifting. And even damn more... HE WAS FUCKING SHIRTLESS.

"I- UH- EUGH..." GF said, red all over the damn place.

"Hot damn. That's a body alright," Carol teased.

GF put her books down and looked over at BF, continuously flushed.

"You are turnt, aren't ya GF?" Carol laughed.

"He's..." GF was about to say.

"Shirtless, yes he is. Come on, let's go talk to the boys," Carol smiled, taking GF's hand and leading her over.

"Hold on, do I even look good?" GF asked in a panic.

"Of course you do, GF. You look really cute with your hair up too," Carol beamed.

GF giggled a bit, but still flushed from seeing BF.

"Come on, you know BF doesn't care what you look like anyway. Let's go!" Carol said, taking GF's hand.