P L A Y I N G T H E G A M E - C H A P T E R 14

Start from the beginning

She always wanted to own a bakery; but because her parents didn't play and was stern on the Nazari name having excellent jobs; she had to pick something that was respectable.

Honestly Amal did grow to like her career. It wasn't her first choice, but she did love helping people so over time she grew to accept and like it. 

"Tell me why this face has been in my mind all day." 

Amal yelped at the smooth voice that suddenly whispered in her ear. Before she could turn aroud two arms found their way around her waist keeping her looking out the window. Even though her heart was pumping like it was trying to break free, she sighed and closed her eyes before reopening them.

"I love the flowers and the message Joseph. That was really sweet." She mumbled, "And you happened to see me right on my lunch break, how lucky for you." 

"Mm hm," Casper hummed. He kissed the back of her neck, slipping his left hand inside of her mint green uniform pants.  

Amal snickered, turning around in his arms. "Nice try Mr. Talley, I'm not fucking you in my office." She smirked in amusement, removing the hand he had between her thighs that was already secrectly aching for him. 

Casper snickered, amused by Amal's front. "Yo' why you playing with me ma," His eyes were full of lust as he looked at Amal's full lips and beautiful brown eyes. He placed his arms on both sides of her trapping her between the desk and himself. "Why you actin' like if I ain't really want you leakin' down my pipe with your legs wrapped around my waist it couldn't happen."

Amal's pussy started throbbing knowing it was true. She had no self control when it came to him and they both knew it. Sighing, she smoothly broke out of his hold and turned around as she began walking backwards in her office.

"Anyways, I've started looking for houses in Saint Louis." She cheesed, trapping her bottom lip in her mouth. 

Casper hopped up on top of her desk and stared at her, smirking his self from how happy she seemed. "Oh really..."

"Yes," Amal said animatedly, dragging the word. "I have my eyes on three of them. One I think is the most perfect for us. It's eight bedrooms, six bathrooms, a theater room, an outdoor pool, it has huge land for our backyard and the basement is like a school auditorium. And it's really close to the Forest Park."

"Damn, allat? That's kinda a lot for just me, you and a baby."

Amal huffed. "And a dog honey, don't forget the dog."

"Yeah, and the dog, ma." Casper chuckled, shaking his head.

Amal's cellphone rang in the pocket of her white uniform coat. She pulled it out and Faisal's name was on the screen. She denied the call making options pop up as a suggestion to why the caller was denied. Amal sent the pre text the phone already had as default that read 'I'm busy at the moment, I'll call you back later'  then dropped the phone back in her coat pocket. "It was my mother..." She lied, "She probably doesn't want anything important, I'll call her back later."