"But if I did, you'd die." I said, crying hysterically, as she pulled me for a hug. "You've done so much for me [your name] that my death is the only way to pay for all of your sacrifices towards me." She said this between her tears as she let go of me and wiped away my tears.

"It's about time." She said, bafflement plastered all over my face upon hearing what she just said. "Huh?" I managed to react, but then the overly white room where we were opened. An extremely creepy hand extended inside with teeth all over came to reach me.

"Nemesis." I called out for help, but she just smiled at me faintly. The hand grabbed me away from Nemesis as I tried to struggle and struggle, but it's futile, and the hand successfully took me away from Nemesis' subconscious.

◌ ° 〇 ◦ ۪۪̥

A gasp escaped my lips as I opened my eyes. Finn and Lemon immediately embraced me as they helped me sit on the ground. They're crying on me as I hugged them back by placing my arm in their backs. "I'm surprised that it works just as Orter planned." My eyes went to the old man of Easton, Mr. Wahlberg, with a gentle smile on his face.

"Orter and Nemesis orchestrated a way to save you. They really did a good job." Mr. Wahlberg informed me. 'Thank you, [your name], for all of your sacrifices for me and your sister. We'll surely return the favor.' A faint smile was drawn to my lips as I slowly averted my gaze to see Nemesis rampage.

"Is there anything I could do?" I questioned as I slowly got up on my feet. Holding onto Rayne's cloak, I swiftly wore it as the hem of it touched the ground.

"I'm not really sure, but your magic does recognize your body. It's because you possess two types of magic and the balance is still within your body. Think of a yin yang." Mr. Wahlberg detailed me as I nodded. Idea popping up in my head.

"In darkness there is light, and in light there is darkness. No one is good without a good exploit of bad." I said enough for them to hear. Mr. Wahlberg chuckled at what he heard. My eyes went to Rayne, who still hadn't noticed that I was awake.

"Thank you, and please don't ever touch me again with that creepy hand that has teeth all over it." I remembered as I felt shivers down my spine that earned a laugh from the old man. I patted Lance, Mash, and Dot's shoulders, thanking them for protecting me.

I asked Mr. Wahlberg to teleport me to Rayne, and so he did. Exactly when he's about to fall, that made me catch him in my arms. He was surprised by my appearance, but it wasn't until he embraced me tightly that I smiled as I embraced him back.

"I thought I lost you." His voice quivered as he hid his face on the crook of my neck as he wept there. "That's why you're fighting like a crazy maniac guy over a soulless body right now?" I jokingly retorted that, which earned me a 'tsk' from him.

"Anyways, just rest in there." I told him as I removed his arm around me, making me face him. His beautiful face, which is covered with bruises and wounds, is still not enough to hide the refinement of his features.

"You're beautiful, but even more so if you have your lines back." He enunciated as he brushed his thumb on my cheeks, which made me blush as I scoffed it away, ignoring him and hiding the smile that was trying to be visible in front of him.

I stood up and turned to face Nemesis body with my magic, using her to deliver havoc. The body instantly stopped after it recognized me, the owner of the magic that resides within her. A smirk formed in my lips as I stretched out my arm with my hand open, waiting for the cosmos wand to fly towards me.