𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄

BEST READ:
STIX Two Text FONT !
ANY SIZE WORKS !
WHITE BACKGROUND !

𝗦𝗬𝗡𝗢𝗣𝗦𝗜𝗦

🌷──────〔༄〕 ────── 💖

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

🌷──────〔༄〕 ────── 💖

TSUYE NAMI always dreamed of her soulmate. She had dreamed of the fated first meeting, with her head in the clouds. Always thinking of all the different, many ways she could fall in love with the one person who was fated to love her, crafted by the universe to be her other half. She was forever a hopeless romantic, and she had an extremely active imagination. And a poetic way with words. Which is how she'd gotten into writing.

It is through all the different scenarios that ran through head of what she hoped to be one of the happiest days of her life, that she began to write. And she was really good at it. It is through her imagination and creativity, and her way with words, all infused with dreams of her soulmate, that Nami is able to become a writer. A very successful one, at that!

And then she meets her fated partner, the one person who was meant to be her other half, the person whose soul matched hers. That's when she's torn from her fantasy and faced with the reality. And it's nothing like the beautiful stories of love and devotion that Nami had always imagined. Because it's nothing like she had ever imagined, and she's only left with immense heartbreak and anxiety.

It can't ever be like she'd dreamed. Not when the one person who she was supposed to be fated for, is an idol who wouldn't be able to recognize her. When the person she is soulmates with is on that bright, shining stage, unable to feel their connection while adrenaline and pure happiness runs through their veins. As Nami stands in the audience, one in a sea of anonymous fans, unknown and unrecognizable.

And right about now is when the metaphorical plot to Nami's life thickens. (Even more so appropriate when it is eventually revealed that it's not just one member of Stray Kids that she is fated to be a soulmate to, but actually all eight of the members). Because it's at that moment that, suddenly faced with the fear of a stinging rejection of an idol assuming she's a weird stalker fan lying about her status as a soulmate to a celebrity, that Nami does nothing. Choosing to stay on the sidelines and support her soulmate from afar, instead of bravely confronting her soulmate to complete their bond. What she assumes is her missing her one chance to live the happy romance that she writes about. But nothing ever goes to plan, that much is always true, both in novels and in real life. It just so happens that fate has other plans.

Nami's story has only begun, and it's about to get a lot more interesting!

𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗗𝗨𝗖𝗜𝗡𝗚...
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦 !