Love during sickness

(fluff)

Context: Aamon and Natan got a cool-off for a while due to an argument. But then Natan unexpectedly got sick and cant take care if himself properly due to fatigue and longing for Aamon. He wants to call him but he cant bring himself to talk to him... What will happen between the two?

*Natan's Pov*

*cough* *cough*

"Ugh... I can't stand up..." Natan said tiredly as he tried to stood up but he cant carry his own weight.

"Am i sick?" Natan mumbled to himself as he touched his forehead to feel his own temperature and it is indeed hot.

"Bad timing... Why right now?" Natan said to himself as he remained laying on the bed he used to share with Aamon...

"I miss you so much Aamon... Please come back..." Natan whispered while staring at the dark ceiling as he tried to hold his tears...

*Aamon's pov*

Aamon signed at the sight of countless papers on his desk. Oh how he wished he was just cuddling with Natan right now instead of working with tons of papers.

"Should I call him?" Aamon thought to himself for a while but then he decided that maybe it isn't the right time for them to talk after "that" argument...

"I miss you so much... My Natan..." Aamon whispered as he started working with papers again.

*Natan's pov*

Natan tried to hold on the walls to carry himself as he tries to go downstairs because he's starving. He looked for foods in the fridge, cabinet and basically everywhere but there's nothing to eat. He suddenly remembered that he was supposed to go to the grocery earlier but he didn't due to his unexpected sickness.

"Damn it, I should've done it yesterday"
Natan mumbled to himself as he sat in the kitchen chair for a while thinking about his lover.

"I'm sorry Aamon... Please come back..."
Natan spoke softly as tears escaped his eyes and ran down his cheeks.

After a while, Natan tried to get up once again to get his phone in the living room. He cant take it anymore. He NEEDS his Aamon.

After what seems to take forever, he finally reached the living room and grabbed his phone on the coffee table and immediately dialed his number.

*After 2 missed call, Aamon finally answered making Natan happy deep inside*

"What do you want Natan?" Aamon spoke in a cold tone making Natan nervous but he doesnt care. He needs him.

"Aamon... I-..." Before Natan can even say anything, he fainted and fell down on the cold floor.

Aamon on the other hand immediately knew something wasnt wrong as he heard the sound of something falling. He desperately called Natan's name a bunch of times only for him to got no answer.

*Aamon's Pov*
(For earlier)

As I was on my way home, I decided to walk on a nearby shop to look for gifts to give Natan once we got back together. There.I saw an ice cream plushie that reminds me of his hair. I'm getting this for him.

On my way back to my car, I felt my phone rang on my pocket so I hurriedly checked on it and I was shocked to see Natan calling.

"Does something happen? Does he want to got back together now? Should I answer him?" These questions flooded Aamon's thoughts as he missed 2 call from Natan before he finally decided to answer.

"What do you want Natan?" Aamon spoke in a cold tone as an attempt to hide his longing for him.

"Aamon... I-..." Natan was suddenly got cutted off with the sound of something falling. This makes me nervous as I desperately called his name hoping for an answer... Yet I got none.

With that, I ran to my car and immediately start the engine and drove off as I tried to dial Natan's number again and again but he isnt answering... I drove as fast as I can to the house me and Natan used to share.

Once I reached there, I hurriedly went out my car and ran towards the door. Luckily, I still have my spare key for our home. I called for Natan and looked for him and just a minute passed, I saw him on the living room laying on the floor and he seems to be unconscious.

The sight infront of me gives me fear as I carried him in my arms towards our room. His fever is really high. There, I took care of him and I remained awake until i saw his fever going down.

I signed in relief then I lay down beside him while playing with his hair.

"Get well soon Natan. I'm sorry I'm not there for you when you needed me..."
Aamon spoke with guilt in his voice as he soon dozed off to sleep too.

*The next morning*

*Natan's Pov*

I woke up with a wet towel on my forehead. And surprisingly, I was laying on the bedroom. The only thing I can recall is when I passed out in the living room.

As I try to recall more things that happened yesterday, I heard the door open and it revealed Aamon holding a bowl of what seems to be a soup.

"Oh.. You're finally awake" Aamon said in a soft tone with a hint of relief from his voice

"A-Aamon? What are you doing here? How did you-" I spoke in disbelief but was cutted off by Aamon.

"You called me last night. You didn't got the chance to say anything because I assume you lost consciousness while speaking and I sensed something was wrong so I went here..." Aamon spoke softly as he sat near Natan

"Now come on, I cooked for you to eat. I'll feed you dont worry" aamon said gently with a soft smile

"B-but... You're not mad at me anymore?"
Natan spoke nervously with a hint of hesistance on his voice

"Shh... I'm not mad okay? Now please eat so you can get some strength again.. I was really worried for you..." Aamon said as he helped Natan sit up so he can feed him...

After a while, Natan finally finished eating and he looked at Aamon..

"Im sorry Aamon..." Natan spoke in a guilty tone

"Theres no need to be sorry. Also, look what I got for you." Aamon said as he revealed the ice cream plushie that looks exactly like Natan's hair.

"It reminded me of you so I got it. I hope you like it" Aamon said as he placed the plushie on Natan's hands.

"Its so adorable" Natan spoke with a small smile on his face making Aamon blush slightly

"I'm glad you like it.." Aamon said as he hugged Natan

"I promise I'll be there next time you need me. I'll always be here for you. I will never let you be alone again." Aamon said in a serious tone as he hugged Natan tightly

Natan then hugged back as he smiled saying "I love you" to Aamon.

Aamon then responded with an "I love you more" as he then kissed Natan on the cheeks.

The end.