the next morning

Simon's pov

the next morning i woke up because of a phone ringing, it was wille's phone. he was still sleeping so i quietly woke him up by stroking his beautiful hair. he opened his eyes ''goodmorning wille'' i whispered. ''goodmorning'' he said. he pulled me in for a kiss. ''how did you sleep?'' he asked. ''good'' i said smiling. ''how did you sleep?'' ''good'' he said. his phone rang again. ''ughhhhh'' he said annoyed.''that is the reason why i woke you up'' i said. he looked at his phone. ''oh, it's my mom'' he looked at me ''i will call her back later '' he said. ''wille she also called you like 5 minutes ago so i think it's important'' i said. ''but what if she changed her mind about me abdicating?'' he said. '' i don't know to be honest, but it's gonna be okay i'm right here and i'm not gonna leave you'' he came closer to me and rested his forehead against mine. ''i love you'' he said. ''i love you too''. his phone rang again and he picked it up.

5 minutes later the call ended ''bye mom thank you'' he said. i looked at him ''what was it about?'' i asked. ''you would never believe it but she told me she supports my decision'' he said smiling. ''see, it's all gonna be okay'' i said. ''she also told me i need to go to the palace tomorrow to take care of some business, just some last important things'' ''you can come too'' ''really?'' i asked. ''yeah, she wants to apologize and the day after that my parents are going to august to officially tell him the news so'' he said coming closer to me again. ''we will have one whole day alone at the palace'' he whispered. i looked him deep in the eyes and then looked down at his lips. ''i like that idea'' ''me too'' he whispered while his lips brushed against mine. i lay down and he hovered over me. i wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. i could feel him smiling while we kissed. we were both only wearing pajama bottoms. we took our shirts off the night before because it was hot. he started kissing my jawbone then slowly kissed down to my neck. ''wille...my mom and sara are home'' i said quielty. he looked me in my eyes and frowned his lips ''i know'' i laughed.

we both got dressed and walked into the living room where mom and sara were sitting. ''good morning'' mom said. ''good morning mom'' i said while giving her a hug. wille sat down on the couch and i sat next to him laying my head on his shoulder. ''what do you guys want for breakfast?'' mom asked. i looked at wille ''you can choose'' i said. ''i don't know linda you can surprise us'' he said. mom smiled and walked to the kitchen. ''you know you don't have to be all nice and princely right, you can just ask for what you want'' i said. ''i know but i really don't know what i want'' he said while he drops his head on my shoulder. we both laughed. sara was still in the living room. ''wilhelm i think you deserve a apology from me'' she said. we both looked confused at her. ''you don't sara it's okay'' he said ''yes i do, i did something terrible. what me and august had i knew it was a bad thing to do and i know what he did to you both but i didn't do anything about it. august made me feel new feelings, i only thought about him and not about what it would do to other people. im sorry'' she said. ''sara it's okay'' he said ''i know what love can be like and the beautiful thing about love is that you can't choose who you love. it's a feeling you can't control. and you learn a lot from it'' he said. we looked at each other ,i took his hand and interlocked our fingers. ''i'm really happy for you both'' she said. ''thank you sara'' i said and smiled at her ''come here'' i said. she got up from the chair she was sitting in and walked to the couch. i gave her a big hug and plopped down on the couch. wille gave me a kiss on my cheek and laid his head on my shoulder again. we stayed like that for awhile so it was basically a group hug. mom walked into the living room i looked at her and she smiled. it was like she was saying ''i knew it would be okay'' and that was true. everything will be okay as long as we have each other.