~Best Chapter Title Results~

A big thanks to our judges roses_100 and ineedsomesleeptoday

To all the participants, don't get disheartened even if you don't win. Keep writing ✍️.

All participants please give your sincere thanks to your judge.

Let's get to the results.

Honorable Mentions

'The Surgeon's Solitude' by Kriti_writes1

The titles are good. However, some of them have quite similar meaning. "The Unnoticed One" or "The Unappreciated one". There's nothing wrong with similar titles but using them back to back can be a bit monotonous sometimes.

'Everybody hates Grey' by axelle_grace14

The titles are good but there's some problem with punctuation. For example- you wrote "Chap 5 : golden boy" , it should be "Chap 5 : Golden Boy"

'Craving For Your Love' By samine_177

The names were good. Some titles made me laugh. In general, they gave a good idea about the chapters. However, I felt like some titles were not that unique.

'Robin's Song' By Magic_Dew

The names are a bit generic but gives a proper idea of what will happen in the chapter. "Uh...could you not?" Was a really good title which peaks the readers interests.

'Forever is the Sweetest Con' by Rosecherry2602

The titles are short and to the point. It gives a slight sneak-peek to the chapter. Some of the titles are not that unique. But, some of the titles were really unique and cute. My personal favourite is "Wildflower,Wildflower"

'Tales of Heart' by aurora_2604

I think the titles were really sweet and amazing. Good job on that part. I loved how you included the rating of each one-shot. This makes things easier for readers to choose what to read.

'Schoolyard Serenade' by ShreyaWrites_

Your vocabulary of words is really good. You have some good titles. However, one or two titles don't have that charm or something extra in them. All in all, good job.

3rd Place

'Alchemy of souls:The Lost Relic' by strawberry1d

The names are good. It peaks the readers interest. It's a personal opinion but I had some trouble with the fonts. The fonts made it harder for me to read the full title. Nevertheless, good job in naming the titles.

2nd Place

'Teri Meri Kahini' by NayantaraHK

I absolutely love how you used Hindi song names as the chapter names. It's not something that's seen often.

1st Place

'Pristine's Problem' by sparklet11

When it comes to uniqueness you absolutely nailed it. The names are quirky. Reading this makes me want to read more.

Congratulations to everyone! Prizes will be distributed in 3 days.