finally free

Wilhelm's pov

His head was resting on my shoulder, i could feel his curls against my skin and for the first time in a long time i felt free. And that is because of him, the love of my life. Sara and Felice were singing a song i didn't know but appearently simon did. He was humming the melody and quietly singing along with the girls. It was a happy song. ''I missed hearing you sing so freely'' i said to him. ''I missed it too'' he said. ''i missed this''. ''me too'' i said quietly in his ear. I rested my head on his and closed my eyes.

Simon woke me up when we arrived at their house. I could see his mom through the window standing in the kitchen making dinner. When we walked through the door his mom gave us a big and comforting hug. ''im so proud of you both'' i smiled. Sara and Felice walked to us laughing. ''you should've seen the moment'' Sara laughed ''it was cringe but cute'' Felice said. We all laughed. I know it must have been though for simon to make this decision, forgiving me and letting me in again but im happy he did. i love him so much. ''dinner is ready if u want some'' Linda said. We ate dinner and then me and Simon went to his room.

It was still the same the last time i was in his room. When i saw his fishes i smiled and remembered the moment we shared when i asked about their names. I could feel simon looking at smiling at me. I looked at him and wrapped my arms around his waist. He wrapped his arms aroung my neck and kissed me. It was a soft but long kiss. 5 minutes later we were cuddling in his bed. His head on my chest and my hands in his hair touching his beautiful curls. ''so your mom is really okay with this'' he said. ''do you mean me not being the crown prince anymore or you being my boyfriend?'' i asked. ''both'' ''i think she finally realized that im not gonna chance my mind about both these things. i think she already was sort of okay with us being open but just kept thinking about what it was gonna do to the monarchy and only in a negative way. She had to accept it eventualy. Im glad she did today''  he smiled ''i have another question'' ''mhm'' i said. he sat up and looked down at me ''i have seen how this whole situation made you feel and'' i looked guilty at him. ''i just want to be there for you and help you to go through this. not alone but together'' i looked him in the eyes ''i promise'' 

2 hours later we were getting ready for bed. of course i didn't have my any clothes or other of my stuff here so i had to wear simon's clothes but i didn't mind. he blushed when he saw me in his clothes. it was cute. We cuddled in his bed again and eventually fell asleep.

if you have some idea's for this story please let me know xx