𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 027

SITTING ON A BED, you were reviewing the footage of Isagi's team going against Rin's team at stage 4 on the provided ipad and a clipboard that had papers

SITTING ON A BED, you were reviewing the footage of Isagi's team going against Rin's team at stage 4 on the provided ipad and a clipboard that had papers. You have observed and written down the improvements of the players from the videos you watched. You watched the video carefully, looking for any details that had changed or improved. The scene where Bachira goes on a rampage in the match was then shown, which you then started thinking some theories of the reason that made him go in a rampage exactly at the near end of the match.

' ..Bachira's reaction timing is slower in this match, he shows hesitance.. the monster that he talks about is the substitution of his instinct, which means his reaction time is now slower because he's not listening to his monster now. '

You concluded, writing the theory you have in mind down. Before thinking about the other players' progress.

' ..Isagi's evolving quite fast, he's impressive for that, I'll give him that. The title of adaption Genius would suit him. '

You thought, flipping the pages till you landed at Isagi's page, which contained all about his info and current progress. You write down the info of Isagi's talent of adaption, and sent it to Ego before switching cameras, which then shows a training room filled with people

However, it's the losers that failed the second selection.

You zoom in on a player's face and look at other players, looking for a possible familiar face.

' ..What a hard schedule, that must be what their thinking. It's pathetic that they're already out of breath. '

These players were eliminated from the second selection for being too weak, but they were given a second chance, a chance at redemption—Wildcard. You found out about it, but did not know the contents of it as Ego did not tell you anything about it despite giving you permission to access the cameras in the Wildcard's stadium. And you did not pry info from him, as you respect people's privacy.

While you did find familiar faces on screen like Kuon, Naruhaya, some players that was from your building, you didn't see Igaguri. Which was a surprise that he wasn't there, but what surprises you was that Kunigami was there.

Kunigami was working out, sweating and out of breath with slightly visible eyebags. He looks tired already. He's working out with more than he usually does. And his face.. it lacks emotion.

You looked down to your side, where Fumi's hugging your waist while sleeping peacefully.

' ..Fumi might won't like this. She looked happy with Kunigami more than anyone in Team Z other than me. '