Gryffindor boy dormitories
1974, January Ten

As severus walked around the dormitory of his bullies he opened a drawer and his heart dropped.

hundreds of Polaroid's of him in his dorm, in the Slytherin common room, in the great hall but the most disturbing ones were of him at his house. he picked up a Polaroid.

The polaroid showed Severus and his mother together, his hands shook and his knees felt weak underneath him. The Slytherin regretted his decisions so quickly, he should've never came here.

"it's rude to snoop through other people's things snivellus." the familiar voice of James Potter says, his voice wasn't taunting but a whisper?...

Severus turned around to face all three marauders, wands drawn, Severus was a bunny in a room filled with three hungry wolves.

PRESENT DAY.

The library
1974, january second.

"Lils i tell you it's a foolproof plan!" Severus tried convincing the redhead, Lily rolled her eyes. "Sev, it's not a good idea to break into their dorm." Lily huffed, placing her quill in her ink.

"Normally- i would agree but it's-" Severus tried protesting but was quickly cut off by Lily. "Fine. I'll help you get into the Gryffindor common room unnoticed but nothing else" Lily said, a small smile on Severus's face made Lily's mood brighten up.

"Thank you Lils, I owe you." Severus said placing a quick kiss on Lily's cheek before he grabbed his things, rushing out of the library so he could tell regulus.

The Slytherin rushed to the Slytherin dungeons. rushing into the common room, he saw Regulus legs crossed reading a book.

Severus sat down next to the younger. Regulus looked up from his book "Yes Severus?" Regulus asked, raising an eyebrow, amused by the olders grin.

"Lily agreed to help me get into the marauders dorm." Severus says, with a Cheshire cat grin. Regulus looked surprised "Really?" Regulus asks, placing down his book on the coffee table.

"Yes!" Severus said, a grin spread on regulus's face. "Well, we'll need to plan how to ruin their reputation." the two Slytherins grinned, as they started to write.