~Best Blurb Results~

A big thanks to all the participants and our judges ineedsomesleeptoday and _abhipreeti_ .

To all the participants, don't get disheartened even if you don't win. Keep writing ✍️.

All participants please give your sincere thanks to your judge.

Let's get to the results.

Honorable Mentions

"Hello, Welcome Home" by SaraMoonBeam

The story seems interesting. Readers can understand that it's about Harry Potter next generation. However, the blurb isn't eye-catching. That Childhood line is actually not needed. You can definitely make the blurb more interesting.
For example, you can write like this-

Seven year old Teddy Lupin lost his parents in the battle of Hogwarts and found a place for himself amongst the Potters, living happily with Harry and Ginny, until Albus Severus Potter was born...

See what happened here? The fact has been established that Teddy is an orphan and now lives with Harry. But, something changed when Albus was born. Writing something like this will attract more readers.

"The Care I Have For You" by FakaCake

The start was absolutely amazing. You managed to capture the feelings in only three lines. Good work on that. However  I think the second line can be phrased in a better way? Like, the emotion is still there but adding or changing the way it has been phrased will make it sound better.

"Mystical Mutant" by Kikibtsstan

There's no Grammatical mistakes. However, I think it's a bit descriptive. The last part is completely OK. But, the character description is a bit too long. Rather than telling their personality traits in the blurb, you can explain their characteristics shortly in one or two words in the blurb. Don't give away too much to the reader and show their traits in the story. This will be my suggestion.

"Cinnamon Bay" by Pinksands1996

The blurb is interesting. I personally love the last paragraph. It's beautifully constructed but I think it's a bit too descriptive.

"Alchemy of Souls|The Lost Relic" by strawberry1d

To the point blurb, and just what a blurb should be. But unfortunately, I
wasn't interested enough from the blurb about your book as it appeared to me as nothing out-of-the-box. Your blurb is good but the fact that blurbs should also have something to attract readers without giving away the unique matter of your plot was missing in my eyes.

"She Saw Red" by m25_bookworm

I love how the blurb is constructed. I personally don't think three quotes are needed. You can use any one you like. (I loved the 2nd one). Using three quotes, doesn't take anything away from the blurb. I just stated my personal preferences.

Coming to the main blurb, you explained Thea beautifully and gave us few information.

That last "if she would listen" peeks my interest, but I still feel like something is missing. That "it factor" is missing.

3rd place

"Their Angel: Vengance Unleashed" by ivna_jung

To the point, short, follows every rule of a blurb without giving away
anything of the plot. But, I would have liked something else in the blurb which would intrigue me and make me want to discover that "it factor" by reading your book.

2nd Place

"Akarshika||Mahabharat" by KanhaiyakiSakhi9112

Beautifully constructed blurb. No grammatical mistakes. The words flowed through well, and I was transferred to your book without the need of even opening it. However, unfortunately I could not give you full marks because of the fact that a blurb is
like a short piece of work that summarizes or appears as a very small gist of a book, WITHOUT giving away much about the plot and keeping the suspense. That is, something
to make the readers intrigued to read your book. No doubt the blurb was written very well but it appeared in my perspective more as a prologue or beginning part of a chapter, than
a blurb

2nd Place

"Winter's Solace" by sparklet11

Absolutely amazing! I love how you started with the lines about Winter and then asked the question "Is winter same for everyone?" The next portion is truly outstanding as it makes me want to read the story more. Just a suggestion, maybe you can add the prizes at the end. Because, the blurb cannot be read with pressing the read more.

1st place

"Trial By Fire" by LiebeKlara

Every sentence in the blurb makes me want to read more. Her sister got murdered and her mother was blamed? Now she is out to find the truth? I felt like screaming "Give me more!" Good job on that part. However, that "unearth" portion felt a bit off to me. Nevertheless, as a blurb this was amazing , short and makes the reader intrigued.

Congratulations to everyone! This time we have two winners for 2nd place. Prizes will be distributed within 3 days.