Prologue

Survival Show Participant Delivers Yet Another Outstanding Performance!

Once again, Participant A has dazzled audiences with an exceptional performance on the survival show 'Relisted! Idol Incorporated.' His remarkable skills reaffirm his well-deserved high rank. His performance not only impressed the judges but also captivated the audience and left his fellow competitors in awe.

From jaw-dropping visuals to extraordinary dancing and vocal abilities, Participant A's talent knows no bounds. His versatility shines through as he effortlessly transitions from singing to rapping. Moreover, his ability to compose, write compelling lyrics, and generate innovative ideas for themes sets him apart.

In the competitive world of idols, Participant A, also known as L/n Y/n, is a true hidden gem. Let's show him the support he deserves!

A blonde-haired man lets out a sigh as he scrolled through the articles.

'He's at it again,' he pondered, shaking his head in disbelief. 'A positive review from an aggro article writer, it's just unbelievable.'

.

.

.

'Being in the spotlight still scares me.' A white-haired man admitted with a sheepish sweatdrop, before casually turning away from the attention and walking off-camera.