Chapter 1: A dog, the chainsaw and the Saint

Writers Notes: We start the story how we know it both in the Manga and Anime. 

Denji and Ponchita finding themselves as devil hunters for the Jakuza and seeing themselves on the dilema of being turned in and backstabbed by these ones to the Zombie Devil, getting dismembered and jumped by the Zombie Jakuza all seen as its lost, till the momement that Ponchita gives himself as Denji's heart, sacrifizing himself to give Denji the life he always dreamed to have and wanting him to live his dreams. Denji then waking up after the momemories flashback to all his childhood memories with Ponchita and the happy times they lived together till they met their end. 

Denji's Chainsaw powers being fulled by bloodlust and gojng into a psichothic breakdown disfiguring and killing the Zombie devil and all the zombified people around him. 

Morning comes and in here, we enter our scenario. 

Himeno is on her way alongsid ethe two other Devil hunter agents, after hearing of the Zombie Devil situation, they go see carefully to check inside and verify what has happened inside of the shed, and in here, is that special moment where it all starts. 

"Hello? Is someone in there?"

 She walks foward, stepping inside the shed and in there she mets with Denji

"Hmm... so you are the one who had being causing all this commotion and noise we recived when we were called that a dangerouse devil was in the area... may you come foward so we can see you?" 

Denji turns around, breathing heavily and aggitated

 "Are you able to hear me?"

Then something caught her eye, that single blue eye with the most gorgeous teal blue with central Heterocromia. That boy, that single boy with a Chainsaw as a head and chainsaws on his hands.

"That poor young boy, you are no human are you?"

As she walks foward, Denji starts to faint. She runs and dashes to cacth him, falling to her arms.

 "CAREFUL! Careful now, can you hear me? Hey? Are you alright?" 

With a soft and tender tone in her voice, concern for him grows, and he feels her heartbeat in her chest as it accelerates. 

He starts to return back to normal and sees her face more closely, clearer, Himeno looks down at him not as a pet, but as a poor victim of the situation he was in not too long ago.

"Are you hurt? Can you hear me better now?" 

Such softness in a voice, a worry in the way she speaks to him, hands behind his head, gentle and carefull while carrying his body.

 "Did you caused all of this?" 

She lays down to pick him up, carrying Denji as if he was his own since forever. And in his thoughts, he goes: 

"This... this woman. How is she so kind? Carrying me as if i was a baby, too weak and incapable of standing on my own, i lost too much blood and her first instinct is to come to my aid instead of asking for what happened to that demond i just disfigured and killed?"

"Is she an Angel?"

One meeting with that poor boy and she is absolutely determined, enamored to take care of him and protect Denji at all costs like the rest of her team.

The woman who gets to meet him and the rest of the team first, gets to win their hearts.